The Netherlands-based plane maker made the announcement Wednesday, following talks at the Dubai Air Show.
An Airbus A320neo of Hungary's Wizz Air, an airline in which Indigo Partners is a major shareholder.
Christian Eriksen is Going to the World Cup (Ireland vs Denmark)
Eriksen tore Ireland to shreds as they attempted to adopt a more adventurous approach on their own pitch to leave Hareide purring. I didn't win those trophies that I have won both as a player and as a manager and have some luck.
The deal, a mix of A320neo-family orders and future commitments, would end Airbus's sales slump this year and give departing sales chief John Leahy one final triumph before he heads into retirement.
The deal marks a dramatic turnaround for Airbus, which had been lagging behind Boeing in the contest for orders so far this year and had started the Nov 12-16 air show on a backfoot.
The deal marks a major coup for Airbus's Chief Operating Officer John Leahy, who is expected to leave the group soon at the end of a career in which he oversaw the sale of almost 15,000 planes.
Uber Hit With a Class Action Lawsuit Over Sexual Assault Claims
Nothing meaningful has been done to make rides safer for passengers - especially women. Earlier this year, a woman raped by an Uber driver in India sued the company .
The order includes A320neos and A321neos, the source said.
The umbrella deal is created to supply aircraft to four airlines in which Mr Franke's Indigo Partners investment company has stakes: US-based Frontier Airlines, Mexico's Volaris, Chilean carrier JetSmart and Hungary's Wizz.
Separately, the immediate prospect of a much-discussed deal to keep the A380 in production beyond the end of the decade remained in suspense with Emirates seeking guarantees over the longevity of the programme, plagued by slow orders from other carriers.
Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff
Meanwhile, several Democrats are sponsoring legislation that would change the way sexual harassment complaints are handled. During the hearing to review the House's sexual harassment policies, Comstock said it was "important that we name names".
- Buhari Arrives Ebonyi, Commences South-East Tour
- 'Cards Against Humanity' buys land to try to stop border wall
- Trump's Health and Human Services Nominee Has Background in Big Pharma
- Bank of England reveals March 2018 cut-off date for paper £10 notes
- Stars walk the red carpet at world premiere of 'Justice League'
- Serena Williams makes post-pregnancy red carpet comeback in Versace
- Roger Federer beats Alexander Zverev to advance to ATP Finals last four
- Lord of the Rings TV series to be a prequel
- Gwen Stefani Reveals Her Christmas Plans With Blake Shelton
- After 'S Durga', 'Nude' director plans to move High Court