And she quitted the job last month as Ashok was continuously stalking her. Induja's uncle said that Ashok was stalking Induja since her father went overseas for some work. The mother has suffered 49% burns, while the sister is in ICU at the Kilpauk Medical Hospital, according to News18. Her mother and sister who tried to rescue her have been admitted to hospital with burn injuries. As per the witnesses present at the spot, the hospital ambulance took nearly 40 minutes to reach the residence after receiving a call from a neighbour.
The attack took place around 9pm on Monday, when Akash went to the woman's house in South Chennai's Velachery.
Sony Gives Week Long Deals for Black Friday Sale
PlayStation tend to do these every few months, but with it being peak gaming release season, there's no better time than now. For PlayStation 4, the standard slim 1TB system in Jet Black will be available at $199.99 Dollars .
According to reports, the stalker was identified as Ashok living in the neighbourhood who landed outside Induja's residence on Monday night along with petrol.
NDTV quoted the police as saying that even though Induja's family had rebuffed him, he said they were in a relationship and had plans of getting married. This is when, the police say, the accused threw petrol on the victim and used a lighter to set her on fire. However, the woman's family said that she had rejected his advances. They doused the fire and rushed them to a nearby hospital.
Moderate Chennai rains to continue on Tuesday, to reduce after 24 hours
That eventually resulted in Chennai corporation control room receiving more than 9,500 rain-related complaints. Chennai has already surpassed its monthly average rainfall in the first 14 days of the month itself.
While talking to the media, the victim's uncle said that Akash was stalking Induja for a month.
The victim, an engineering graduate, was reportedly working in a company for the last few months. Initially, they didn't open the door, but Akash insisted that he would only to talk to Induja.
Toddler the only survivor of crash on I-94
Michigan State Police had the stretch of eastbound I-94 closed while a crash investigation continued. Police said the young child was buckled into the auto seat, and only suffered minor injuries.
- Anthony Joshua reveals why he attacked Fury
- Philippine protesters burn Swastika-shaped effigy of Donald Trump
- Jio Special Offer of 100GB Extra Data for Oppo Smartphone Users
- Grigor Dimitrov earns battling victory over Dominic Thiem on ATP Finals debut
- Softbank investment in Uber is contingent on number of share and price
- Australia should accept New Zealand offer to resettle refugees
- Justice Khosa excuses himself from Hudaibiya case bench
- Trudeau airs concern on Philippine killings
- Google Doodle pays tribute to hole puncher on 131st anniversary
- Important Information on the Ongoing Ontario College Strike