Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has revealed the possible dates he is hoping the Super Eagles of Nigeria will play tune up games for the World Cup.
Nigeria dominated Group B in CAF qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, topping the standings ahead of Zambia, Cameroon and Algeria.
The Eagles match against South American giants, Argentina in Tuesday's friendly at the Krasnodar Stadium in Russian Federation will kick of by 5:00 pm Nigerian time.
Jio Special Offer of 100GB Extra Data for Oppo Smartphone Users
Under this new offer, Oppo phone users with Jio connection will get additional 100GB of 4G data on recharge of Rs 309 and above. Recently, Vodafone rolled out a new First Recharge Coupon (FRC) of Rs 496 for new Vodafone new prepaid users in Delhi and NCR.
Messi was certainly the star name for the friendly in Krasnodar, but the Barcelona maverick has returned to his club after the victory against Russian Federation.
"It is a lot (of games), but we will try to take care of ourselves to go into the World Cup in the best fashion".
"But we as a team have played against him several times already".
California launch of new United States weather satellite postponed
The booster will carry the first in a series of four satellites for the Joint Polar Satellite System, JPSS-1 . The ATMS instrument is the second flight model and is slated to fly on the first JPSS satellite in 2016.
In their respective last outings, the Super Eagles were forced to a 1-1 by Algeria while Argentina squeezed out a lone goal win over world cup hosts, Russia, over the weekend.
Toyin Ibitoye, the Super Eagles media officer, who said this in an interview on Monday, noted that Amaju Pinnick, the NFF President, has raised the possibility of moving the Nation Cup qualifiers from March so that World Cup bound teams could use the window to flawless their preparations.
One of the biggest fixtures of the global break features Argentina and Nigeria clashing swords in Russian Federation.
IDOX plc (IDOX) Earns Buy Rating from FinnCap
Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and six have assigned a buy rating to the company's stock. Investec Securities's PT would indicate a potential upside of 33.56% from the company's current stock price.
- Ajmal to retire from all formats at the end of the month
- Militant, Army jawan killed in Kulgam encounter
- Amazon sells part of Chinese cloud computing business
- Tom Sizemore allegedly violated 11-year-old girl, removed from film set
- Top 10 healthy food items that regulate blood sugar
- Tesco merger with Booker gets provisional approval from CMA
- Important Information on the Ongoing Ontario College Strike
- Crude oil futures fall 0.43% on weak global cues
- It's official! Rasgulla is from Bengal, not Odisha
- Australia should accept New Zealand offer to resettle refugees