An "angry" Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly rejected a new contract at Real Madrid and demanded a transfer away from the Spanish giants at the end of the season.
And according to Spanish transfer outlet Don Balon, numerous Real players are fed up with the Portugal worldwide.
Venezuela in 'selective default': S&P
The agency said it acted after a 30-day grace period had passed on payments on two bonds. Adding to the pressure on Maduro was the European Union's announcement of sanctions.
Real Madrid were determined to extend his stay beyond 2021, despite the player not being interested in a new deal.
They claim Ronaldo was not pleased by a contract renewal offer he received from the club, believing that he is not valued highly enough by the European champions.
John Oliver Talks About The Disturbing Ways Trump Has Impacted America
Cue the other four statues Oliver previously purchased: Richard Nixon , Jimmy Carter , Bill Clinton , and William Henry Harrison . After mocking the president's liking of Fox and Friends , Oliver said his show was going to be busy on its hiatus.
Spanish TV show El Chiringuito de Jugones claims that the 32-year-old has already informed Madrid president Florentino Perez of his decision. "We are all very happy!" the football superstar wrote in Portuguese on Instagram, alongside a picture of himself together with Rodriguez and his first child, 7-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., in a hospital bed.
The Real Madrid forward has had a hard start to the season, managing just one La Liga goal all season.
How to Get Fast Wireless Charging on iPhone X and iPhone 8
Qi chargers can support 15W of wireless charging, but it's not known whether Apple's iPhone lineup can do the same. That requires a compatible smartphone, of course, and not all charging pads are compliant with that maximum rate.
In June of this year, the four-time Ballon d'Or victor surprised everyone when he announced that he had fathered fraternal twins, Mateo and Eva, through a surrogate mother.
- Equity indices close lower on global cues, macro-data (Second Lead)
- EgyptAir in deal to buy 24 Bombardier C-Series planes
- Jimmy Fallon pays tearful tribute to his mother
- Amazon sells part of Chinese cloud computing business
- Minions studio reportedly creating a Mario movie
- United Nations calls on Saudi coalition to open Yemeni seaports
- Trump asked Chinese president to release United States basketball players
- 'Sofa Sunday' joins ranks of Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Crude oil futures fall 0.43% on weak global cues
- Anambra Poll: Address IPOB's threat, group tells Police