A heartwarming moment in the checkout line at a Walmart shared on Facebook has touched thousands.
He began to pull out handfuls of change and started counting it.
Spring Herbison Bowlin went to Walmart during her lunch break last Thursday and was moved by the cashier's kindness toward the customer in front of her.
Tyson releases 4th-quarter earnings report, announces purchase of prepared-foods firm
Cohen And Steers reported 379,987 shares. (NYSE:TSN) has "Overweight" rating given on Monday, October 2 by Barclays Capital. Dekabank Deutsche Girozentrale holds 6,499 shares. 133,006 are held by First Quadrant Limited Partnership Ca.
He stated, "This gentleman's items were scanned and he was given the total". He miscounts and starts to get flustered. "Gives me a muttered, 'I'm so sorry.' His hands and voice are shaking", writes Bowlin. "We will do this together, '" Bowlin said. She stayed calm, reassured the man and proceeded to help the man count his change.
The cashier intervened and assured him that everything was going to be okay.
The cashier took his hands and dumped all the change on the counter and said "This is not a problem, honey".
Ronaldo reject new Real Madrid contract, wants exist
And according to Spanish transfer outlet Don Balon , numerous Real players are fed up with the Portugal worldwide . Real Madrid were determined to extend his stay beyond 2021, despite the player not being interested in a new deal.
According to the viral post, the cashier shook her head and replied, "You shouldn't have to thank me, baby".
A woman's post about a cashier's patient approach towards a man is bringing happiness to many on Facebook.
Check out the post below and tell us your thoughts! "What's wrong with our world is we've forgotten how to love one another, '" the post reads.
GameStop halts used-games subscription service
The program was originally scheduled to fully launch in the coming weeks, with sign-ups to begin on November 19. Employees were also asked to discard the store's Holiday Guide and replace this week's "weekly ad".
- United States regulators approve first digital pill to track patients
- TJX Companies, Inc. (The) (TJX) Posts Earnings Results
- 'Sofa Sunday' joins ranks of Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Children shot an Northern California elementary school
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- Robbery at Bank of Baroda, thieves dug a 25 foot tunnel
- Moon sees community-connected future between S. Korea and ASEAN
- USA security team in Israel to discuss Syrian border deal
- Rescue efforts end after deadly Iran quake
- Russian Federation posts videogame image as 'proof' U.S. helps IS: monitor