Green Bay Packers rookie standout Aaron Jones is expected to miss several weeks with an MCL injury, according ESPN's Adam Schefter and NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. After failing to record a carry in the team's first three games of the regular season, he became involved following an injury to Ty Montgomery and earned a more prominent place in the backfield rotation. Coach Mike McCarthy said Montgomery is "still going through tests". He produced two games with over 100 rushing yards during his first three starts but was held to just 24 total rushing yards over the last two games.
Shell divests part of Woodside stake
Shell said the the sale of 71.6 million shares would produce pre-tax proceeds of about $US1.7 billion (A$2.2 billion). The sell-down capitalises on recent strength in Woodside's share price, which has been buoyed by the higher oil price.
The fifth-round pick's absence, no matter how long, takes on extra significance considering Montgomery was also forced from Sunday's action with a rib injury.
Spider-Man Spinoff Movie 'Morbius' Reportedly In The Works
Like Venom , Morbius began as a Spider-Man villain before reforming and becoming an antihero. He gained super strength and is absolutely willing to drink blood for the sake of science.
The 22-year-old Georgia native missed most of the 2015 season with the Miners because of an ankle injury. If he misses only three weeks, he could return on December 10 against the Cleveland Browns.
The New Colossus trio of DLCs get release dates, details
Players can buy the $24.99 Season Pass, which grants players the entire Freedom Chronicles collection along with Episode Zero . The New Colossus is out, it's excellent , and you should probably play it.
And yet, even with their top two running backs, starting quarterback, offensive tackle and tight end all gone due to injury or getting cut, this Packers team was still able to beat the Chicago Bears 23-16 in Week 10. Green Bay does not have a running back on the practice squad now.
- D'Angelo Russell to Miss Several Games with Knee Injury
- Lambie to resign over British citizenship
- Pakistan's fittest players fail to impress PSL franchises
- Yankees' Aaron Judge, Dodgers' Cody Bellinger named unanimous rookies of the year
- Panthers' Thomas Davis Accuses Falcons Of Hiding Devonta Freeman Concussion (TWEET)
- Two dead in shooting at Cousin Stizz concert
- BharatNet project - Empowering Gram Panchayats of India
- 'Modern Day Maharaja' Jinder Mahal accepts Triple H's challenge for one-on-one match
- Army vet TSA agent runs exploding battery away from passengers in airport
- Badgers men's soccer: Wisconsin to host Illinois-Chicago in NCAA tourney