Prior to the judge's decision, Mill tried to persuade the judge for mercy and said that he did not violate his probation intentionally. "I truly believe that such a sentence would destroy his future". "This criminal (in) justice system, ripe with racial discrimination, stigmatizes, profiles, and targets young Black men for arrest at a young age, having its roots in their hyper-policed neighborhoods that they are raised in, and sadly extending into what should be a safe space-the classroom, via the school to prison pipeline". Many are outraged after learning Meek's sentence came as a result of two arrests for incidents in which charges were eventually dropped, and the stiff sentence has led many to speak out in support of Meek.
Spider-Man Spinoff Movie 'Morbius' Reportedly In The Works
Like Venom , Morbius began as a Spider-Man villain before reforming and becoming an antihero. He gained super strength and is absolutely willing to drink blood for the sake of science.
The rally will take place today at the Phila.
Rick Ross, NBA icon Julius "Dr. J" Erving and others rallied Monday night in Philadelphia to show support for Meek Mill. "We stand for justice", reads one flyer, which calls for a crowd to gather at the Criminal Justice Center in Philadelphia.
Zimbabwe army ready 'to step in' to end ZANU-PF purge
Mnangagwa was dismissed after clashing with Mugabe's wife, Grace, who is now in prime position to succeed her 93-year-old husband. Chiwenga urged unfettered participation at the party's December special congress to choose new leaders.
Rubin also vowed his support for the rapper, writing, "I want you to know that I am personally invested in helping him so that he can help others".
A petition calling for Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf to pardon the musician, real name Robert Rihmeek Williams, has also garnered more than 300,000 signatures, although authorities insist Wolf does not have the power to interfere in the case.
Islamic Jihad Leader Arrested in the Shomron
Israel said it is holding the bodies of five Palestinians killed in last month's tunnel attack in Gaza. But Palestinians say tunnels are used to ease the crippling siege on Gaza imposed by Israel and Egypt.
The letter, obtained by Sports Illustrated's The Crossover, includes Rubin's impassioned plea to Judge Genece E. Brinkley before Mill's sentencing.
- Watch trailer of Fukrey Returns: Funniest tale of 2018
- US Navy to run rare 3-carrier military exercise in Pacific
- Lebanese official: We want 'the truth' from Prime Minister Hariri
- West Mercia Police support national firearms surrender
- Pakistan's fittest players fail to impress PSL franchises
- Judge Orders Deadlocked Menendez Trial Jurors To Try Again
- Packers RB to miss 3-6 weks with MCL sprain, report says
- Use Google Assistant to broadcast messages to all your Google Home devices
- Woman accuses George HW Bush of groping her when she was 16
- Sessions open to idea of Clinton Foundation special counsel