While holding back tears, Fallon recalled how he and his mother would squeeze each other's hand and say, "I love you".
A spokeswoman for Fallon said his mother, Gloria Fallon, died November 4 at a New York City hospital with her son and other family by her side. "She was the one I was always trying to make laugh", Fallon began.
Top 10 healthy food items that regulate blood sugar
May has been a vocal supporter of World Diabetes Day tweeting: "When I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, it came as a shock". It is a small, white, circular patch which monitors blood sugar levels and will warn her when she has to inject insulin.
Jimmy Fallon talked about his late mom, Gloria Fallon, in Monday's episode of the "Tonight Show". In his speech, Fallon also addressed his absence from "Tonight Show" and said that it was because he had to be with his family after his mom passed on. So, when Swift performed the poignant "New Year's Day" which coincidentally featured the lyric, "Squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi", Fallon and his staff got a little emotional. Suddenly she sings the line, 'Squeeze my hand 3 times in the back of the taxi.' I almost gasped.
Fallon expressed gratitude for all the support he had received all week long. In his speech, Fallon said that he'd "never stop trying to make her laugh". We're gonna continue to work really hard to bring some light and some laughter into the world.
Toddler the only survivor of crash on I-94
Michigan State Police had the stretch of eastbound I-94 closed while a crash investigation continued. Police said the young child was buckled into the auto seat, and only suffered minor injuries.
Did you watch Jimmy Fallon's return to his show? "Thank you for helping me and my family recover from this loss". "Today, I lost my biggest fan", he said.
The 27-year-old songstress, dressed in a metallic hoodie for her close-up, shared a touching moment with the tearful host post-performance, as they embraced and she patted him on the back.
Philippine protesters burn Swastika-shaped effigy of Donald Trump
President Donald Trump makes remarks to the media at the 12th East Asia Summit in Manila, Philippines November 14, 2017. Trump said his trip had resulted in at least $300 billion, possibly triple that figure, of deals being agreed.
- Important Information on the Ongoing Ontario College Strike
- Nagarjuna's 'Manam' film set gutted in fire at Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad
- It's official! Rasgulla is from Bengal, not Odisha
- Another Body Found in Tampa Neighborhood Where 3 Were Killed
- Trump asked Chinese president to release United States basketball players
- Second Justice League Post-Credits Scene Leaks Ahead Of Friday's Big Release
- Ajmal to retire from all formats at the end of the month
- Justice Khosa excuses himself from Hudaibiya case bench
- Australia should accept New Zealand offer to resettle refugees
- Tesco merger with Booker gets provisional approval from CMA