The two agreements, which total 43 firm CSeries orders, are expected to generate momentum for the narrowbody jets and follow an October decision by Airbus SE to take a majority stake in the plane program.
What to do with Case Keenum Sunday
The Vikings gave up almost double the 16.9 points they had allowed per game during the first half of the season. To round out the NFC North, the 5-4 Lions are No. 13, the 5-4 Packers are No. 19 and the 3-6 Bears are No. 27.
Bombardier recently released its 20-year forecast for the African market, showing intra-regional traffic growing at 4.6% per year and the 60/150-seat fleet more than doubling over the period with the delivery of 550 aircraft. A U.S. trade commission will decide in early 2018 on whether to impose duties of almost 300 percent on the planes as urged by the U.S. Commerce Department.
"We selected the C Series aircraft because its excellent range will allow us to best serve domestic and regional destinations, including neighbouring Arab cities, the Middle East as well as European destinations", said Safwat Musallam, chairman and chief executive of the the Cairo-based carrier. The CSeries was two-and-a-half years late and more than $2 billion over budget when it entered service at Deutsche Lufthansa AG's Swiss unit in July 2016.
Evidence of 'World's Oldest' Grape Wine Dug Up in Georgia
Researchers also found three organic acids associated with wine - malic, succinic and citric - in the residue from the jars. Analysis of pottery fragments revealed traces of substances such as tartaric acid, a chemical fingerprint of grapes.
EgyptAir is separately expected to unveil a deal for at least six Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the first passenger jets made from lightweight carbon-fiber composites, said people familiar with the discussions.
The shopping spree, following months of negotiations, marks an expansion push for Egypt's flag carrier after it weathered slumping tourist visits and a fatal crash past year.
Another Body Found in Tampa Neighborhood Where 3 Were Killed
The three victims didn't know one another, but each person rode the bus and were alone when they were shot on the street. The area where Felton's body was found is close to where three other murders occurred in Seminole Heights last month.
Colin Bole, Bombardier's senior vice president of commercial aircraft, said there were no particular conditions or terms that needed to be met to finalize the deals.
- Same-Sex bill could override anti-discrimination laws
- How to Get Fast Wireless Charging on iPhone X and iPhone 8
- Anambra Poll: Address IPOB's threat, group tells Police
- Cannavaro attacks 'mummies who control Italian football' after World Cup debacle
- Crude oil futures fall 0.43% on weak global cues
- Jimmy Fallon pays tearful tribute to his mother
- United Nations calls on Saudi coalition to open Yemeni seaports
- The Greatest Showman Trailer #2: It's Showtime for Hugh Jackman
- Analyst Opinion Summary: Rollins, Inc. (ROL), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
- Skipper Mikel Obi warns Argentina Super Eagles now much improved