Stormzy had a good night at the MTV European Music Awards on Sunday 12 November - he won the award for best worldwide act for United Kingdom and Ireland and performed to thousands of fans at the ceremony in London.
The Detroit rapper also took the award for "Best Hip Hop", an honour which he appeared to find slightly baffling.
U.S. soldiers wounded after an IED attack in Afghanistan
In the Western Afghan province of Farah when Taliban jihadist attack on a checkpoint killed eight policemen. No coalition forces were killed after the attack, the Military Times reported.
Shawn Mendes was the major victor at the MTV EMAs this weekend.
Luckily, the rest of his night was a lot more successful, as he gave a storming performance and picked up the award for Best UK and Ireland Act.
Trump lands in Philippines, final stop in Asia
The much-anticipated meeting between two of the world's most controversial leaders is set to take place on November 13. Mr Trump replied: "We've had a great relationship".
The ceremony was hosted by Rita Ora, who at one point sported a dressing gown on stage. "Holding Me Back" had already won the EMA for best song earlier in the evening, with Mendes thanking his "best friends, Teddy [Geiger], Scott [Harris] & Geoff [Warburton], for writing this song with me".
Other winners included Hollywood star Jared Leto whose band 30 Seconds To Mars took home the best alternative prize, while Irish rockers U2 were given the global icon honour.
Hulu working on live-action Hitman series
Not only is Io Interactive's working on two separate Hitman projects, there's even a TV series in the works. Incidentally, Deadline also reports that there are now two Hitman games in development.
The city was celebrated throughout the night, with Stormzy telling the crowd "This is London, this is your city" during his performance of hit single Big For Your Boots for which he arrived on stage in a police auto.
- US Navy to run rare 3-carrier military exercise in Pacific
- (GE) Stake Lowered by ELM Advisors LLC
- Use Google Assistant to broadcast messages to all your Google Home devices
- 2 militants reportedly killed in encounter in north Kashmir
- Philippines leader wants Trump to return historic war trophies
- 49ers TE Garrett Celek happy to reward fantasy football owners
- Red Sox Player Has Perfect Game In World Series
- Trump offers to mediate in South China Sea dispute
- Kevin Hart, Big Sean Voice Support for Meek Mill Rally
- Zimbabwe army ready 'to step in' to end ZANU-PF purge