He then introduced "Mean Tweets: Jimmy Kimmel edition" in which celebrities like Michael Keaton, Anthony Anderson, Amy Schumer, Liam Neeson, Larry David and David Letterman read disgusting things people have tweeted to Jimmy.
Though West's Twitter account is now deactivated, you can read reports about the 2013 Twitter feud between West and Kimmel. Abrams recruited Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Ty Burrell, Shaquille O'Neal, Will Arnett, Wanda Sykes, Billy Crudup, Zach Galifianakis, Jon Hamm, Jason Bateman, and Matt Damon to limn such superheroes as Color Kid, Muscle Man, Lucky Lad, and Super Duck (Galifianakis in his fowl costume declared: "Release the Quacken").
United Nations calls on Saudi coalition to open Yemeni seaports
Noting that there were three weeks of vaccines left in the country, McGoldrick said "humanitarian supplies are dangerously low". Al Jazeera's Mohammed Adow reports from Djibouti.
As a homage to his childhood, Affleck surprised Kimmel with a visit from J.J. Abrams as the director showcased a comic book Kimmel drew dubbed, "The Terrific Ten". He reads a tweet that says, "Jimmy Kimmell is that same fat kid from Win Ben Stein's Money who grew up to become that fat kid from Win Ben Stein's Money". "So, you're extra gross", Schumer read.
Letterman couldn't help but be the subject of his own mean tweet as he read, "Jimmy Kimmel is not amusing".
Rachel, Mike from Suits may not return for eighth season
I would never have guessed that she would want to leave early but she did, and it ended up working out. The spin-off will be launched by Suits' season 7 finale, which is also functioning as a backdoor pilot.
Unlike other stars who read tweets from fans, Kim got to read a tweet from her husband, Kanye West. "Oh no, that means you would have gotten too much good p-- in your life".
The twist on the segment was their way of celebrating Kimmel's 50th birthday.
Analyst Opinion Summary: Rollins, Inc. (ROL), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
Currently, 487.94 million total shares are owned by the public and among those 483.43 million shares have been available to trade. Finally, Mercer Capital Advisers Inc. increased its stake in shares of Marathon Petroleum Corp.by 433.5% in the second quarter.
Kimmel's pal, radio host Howard Stern made an elusive appearance for the bit, as he read a tweet "Is Jimmy Kimmel crosseyed or just ridiculously ugly?" He then showed a short gag film about Jimmy's life, hosted and narrated by George Clooney.
- Another Body Found in Tampa Neighborhood Where 3 Were Killed
- Trump asked Chinese president to release United States basketball players
- Cannavaro attacks 'mummies who control Italian football' after World Cup debacle
- How to Get Fast Wireless Charging on iPhone X and iPhone 8
- Same-Sex bill could override anti-discrimination laws
- Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) Underpriced by 12.7%
- Tyson releases 4th-quarter earnings report, announces purchase of prepared-foods firm
- Top 10 healthy food items that regulate blood sugar
- Check out Emirates' new Mercedes-Benz first class luxury suites
- Skipper Mikel Obi warns Argentina Super Eagles now much improved