Brandon Peters threw two touchdown passes, Chris Evans ran for two scores and No. 21 MI dominated Maryland in the first half in a 35-10 victory Saturday. The Terrapins (4-6, 2-5) have lost five of six. Their bowl hopes were all but dashed and the remaining schedule promised a string of games like their discouraging 35-10 loss to MI on a gloomy late Saturday afternoon at Maryland Stadium.
With Max Bortenschlager out due to injury, Ryan Brand got the start at quarterback for the Terps.
Chris Evans scored from 1 yard out with 12:21 to play in the second quarter, and when MI got the ball back on a failed fake punt, Peters found Zach Gentry for a 33-yard score a minute later. He led them down the field in the third quarter with a right mix of run and pass plays.
Rohit Shetty's film crosses the Rs 200 crore mark
The film is now the second highest grossing film of 2017 after Baahubali: The Conclusion beating even Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2. BLOCKBUSTER!" Golmaal Again is the fourth in the Golmaal franchise of films. [Week 4] Friday 62 lakhs, Sat 1.16 cr.
The Terps stumbled all over themselves in an ugly first half and didn't give a real hint of competing with the Wolverines until it was too late to make things interesting.
Trailing 14-0, Maryland tried a fake punt from its own 30.
In the second half, Maryland scored on a 20-yard field goal by Henry Darmstadter and a 10-yard pass from Brand to Jacobs.
Odd-even: AAP govt moves NGT seeking modification of its order
The CNG vehicles and emergency services, such as ambulance and fire engines, will only get exemption during the odd-even scheme. The Delhi government has said that it would appeal before the NGT on Monday seeking modification of the green court's order.
Brand finally drove the Terps for their only touchdown in the fourth quarter, hitting wideout Taivon Jacobs with a 10-yard scoring pass. To reach the conference title game, however, they'd need to beat both Wisconsin and Ohio State and get some tiebreaker luck.
Maryland: The Terrapins wrap up their road schedule at Michigan State, ranked 13th before Saturday's 48-3 loss to Ohio State.
Last day of Tiger… shoot for Salman, shares Race 3 1st look
He has dropped his rugged look and a heavy stubble for the role of Tiger and has upped his style quotient for his Race 3 . Her mind-blowing chemistry with Varun Dhawan turned the pair into one of the favourite "jodi" of 2017.
- Google Pixel 2 XL hit with unresponsive edges issue
- Man charged with manslaughter in hockey stick beating death of Uber driver
- Google Asks Android Developers to Justify Accessibility Services
- South Africa's Zuma says has no plans to announce free education programme
- Packers top Bears for first win without Rodgers
- Martellus Bennett is active for the Patriots for Sunday Night Football
- China's e-commerce giants set a new record for Single's Day
- Taylor Swift returns with Reputation tour, Denver show
- LeBron James: Knicks Made Mistake Passing On Dennis Smith Jr
- Xbox One X smash PlayStation Pro sales numbers in UK