Morocco defeated Ivory Coast in Abijan on Saturday to book their place in next year's World Cup in Russian Federation.
The Weeknd's Epic Rebound Behavior Post Selena Gomez Breakup
The Weeknd is seen in the backseat of a vehicle with Yovanna Ventura , Justin Bieber's former flame, on Friday, November 10, 2017. Not long after, the It Ain't Me singer was spotted having a bicycle ride with her former on/off beau Justin.
The qualification, which came 19 years since Morocco played its last World Cup in 1998 in France, has enabled the Atlas Lions to retrieve their lost aura and respectability in Africa.
African champions Cameroon also secured a 2-2 draw away to Zambia in their inconsequential final Group B World Cup qualifier in Ndola thanks to a late goal from defender Yaya Banana. Unlike Morocco, who missed out on four previous World Cup tournaments (Japan-Korea 2002, Germany 2006, South Africa 2010 and Brazil 2014), Cote d'Ivoire has qualified for the three previous World Cups.
Morocco's victory over the West African giants means three countries from North Africa made it to Russian Federation with Egypt and Tunisia having qualified already.
Olivier Giroud says the trust of Arsene Wenger validates Arsenal stay
Ramsey has been a key player for Arsenal this season scoring three times in 10 Premier League appearances. At the end of my career, if I can say that I scored as many goals as him, I will be very proud.
Guinea's Ousmane Sidibe headed into his own net while defending a set piece after the hour mark, but the visitors were able to equalise 10 minutes later when Keita Karamokoba pounced on a loose ball and flicked it over DR Congo goalkeeper Ley Matampi.
Morocco's win in Abidjan gave coach Herve Renard success over his former team and the country he led to the African Cup title in 2015.
Patson Daka put Zambia in front in the 26th minute but Andre Zambo Anguissa equalised from outside the box five minutes later.
Rajasthan police arrests 1 'gau rakshak' for killing man transporting cows
The Rajasthan police later gave a clean chit to the six assailants he had named in his dying declaration. His fellow passenger, Tahir, is being treated at a private hospital in neighbouring Haryana.
- Alex Azar unveiled as Trump's pick for health secretary
- John O'Shea on Repbulic of Ireland v Denmark play-off
- Packers top Bears for first win without Rodgers
- Colin Kaepernick Named "Citizen of the Year" by GQ Magazine
- China's e-commerce giants set a new record for Single's Day
- Captain among two martyred in cross-border terrorist attack in Bajaur Agency
- Odd-even: AAP govt moves NGT seeking modification of its order
- Lukaku: 'Ibrahimovic return will revive our title hopes'
- Bangladeshi students in the USA for higher education
- Quinn Nordin talks back to Jim Harbaugh after missed field goal