Revenue from operations of the company, which is merging its operations with Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit, fell about 20 per cent to Rs 7,466 crore.
The Tower purchase would give Boston-based ATC, which operates nearly 150,000 communications sites globally, an additional 20,000 towers in a country with more than 1 billion mobile-phone subscribers. It merged its loss-making Indian mobile business with Idea, India's third-largest wireless operator, at the start of the year.
The company shares were trading down by 2.83 per cent at Rs 94.30 on the BSE.
Famed NY gossip columnist Liz Smith dead at 94
Literary agent Joni Evans confirmed the news to The Associated Press on Sunday (November 12). In the Trump divorce, she chose the side of Ivana - the wronged woman.
Idea Cellular has received an approval for sale of the company's standalone tower business held by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Idea Cellular (Q,N,C,F)* Infrastructure Services (ICISL) to ATC Telecom Infrastructure.
This is part of Vodafone and Idea's planned merger. The deal is expected to close in 2018.
The company's tower business reported a standalone revenue of Rs 758.5 crore for the FY17 with a net worth of Rs 662.3 crore.
Eight-year-old Perth girl dies after drag race crash
Anita was rushed to hospital in a critical condition on Saturday afternoon after a drag racing crash at Perth Motorplex. VenuesWest confirmed no other vehicles were involved and that it was helping WA Police investigate the incident.
In a joint statement, the two companies said Idea will sell its entire holding in Idea Cellular Infrastructure Services Ltd (ICISL) while Vodafone will divest its business undertaking to ATC Infra.
The deal is subject to regulatory sign-off and is expected to complete in the first half of 2018.
Last week, Reliance Communications reported a consolidated loss of Rs 2,709 crore in the second quarter ended September 30, 2017, marking the fourth straight quarter of loss for the debt-laden company.
Bucs snap losing streak with 15-10 win over Jets
It wasn't until Charles Sims' 21-yard run in the fourth quarter that the unit, or the offense, showed any viable threat to score. The Jets held the ball for three minutes, taking the ball 65 yards down the field and turned the ball over on downs.
- Pilot men win regional cross country title
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Might Be Engaged!
- With the new 2019 Corvette ZR1, Chevy builds the best 'Vette yet
- PM Modi arrives in Philippines today for ASEAN Summit
- Roger Federer reveals how courageous Andy Murray is after exhibition match
- IPhone X users complain about hardware flaw dubbed 'green line of death'
- Iran Says Nuclear Deal 'Not Negotiable' Following Macron Visit To Region
- Producer will screen 'Padmavati' to protesters after CBFC certification
- Ryan Giggs' Views On Ruben Loftus-Cheek Has Confused Everyone
- San Francisco 49ers finally get first win by beating New York Giants