President Donald Trump has nominated former pharma executive Alex Azar as secretary of Department of Health and Human Services.
"Happy to announce, I am nominating Alex Azar to be the next HHS Secretary", Trump wrote on Twitter. 'He will be a star for better healthcare and lower drug prices!'
League victor Liam Miller, 36, fighting cancer
Miller then went on to play for Leeds United, Sunderland , Q.P.R., Hibernians, Perth Glory, Brisbane Roar and Melbourne City. Some incredibly sad news began to emerge last night that former Irish global Liam Miller was gravely ill, fighting cancer.
Price resigned in September in the midst of a scandal over his use of private planes during his time as secretary. According to Politico, he worked closely there with Eric Hargan, who has been acting HHS secretary since Price left.
Azar II, served as a deputy at the department under former President George W. Bush.
Packers top Bears for first win without Rodgers
Clayborn sacked Dak Prescott six times, setting an Atlanta record, and the Falcons snapped the Cowboys' three-game winning streak. Cleveland rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer passed for 232 yards and a touchdown and also carried seven times for 57 yards.
If confirmed by the Senate, Azar will oversee a $1-trillion department responsible for major health insurance programs, medical research, food and drug safety, and public health.
Azar has served on the board of directors of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization, a drug industry lobby, for several years, and his nomination would raise questions about the administration's seriousness about lowering drug prices. He could also be useful in the Trump administration's efforts to roll back expensive prescription drug pricing.
Rohit Shetty's film crosses the Rs 200 crore mark
The film is now the second highest grossing film of 2017 after Baahubali: The Conclusion beating even Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2. BLOCKBUSTER!" Golmaal Again is the fourth in the Golmaal franchise of films. [Week 4] Friday 62 lakhs, Sat 1.16 cr.
The former pharmaceutical executive is in favor of a number of Republican-backed health care initiatives, like repealing and replacing Obamacare.
- New York's famous Rockefeller Christmas tree arrives
- Xi calls on Seoul to resume North Korea talks
- China's e-commerce giants set a new record for Single's Day
- John O'Shea on Repbulic of Ireland v Denmark play-off
- Tekken 7's next DLC fighter is Noctis from Final Fantasy XV
- Google Asks Android Developers to Justify Accessibility Services
- Martellus Bennett is active for the Patriots for Sunday Night Football
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom $103 billion offer
- Xi Jinping: China to Maintain Peace in the South China Sea
- LeBron James: Knicks Made Mistake Passing On Dennis Smith Jr