The rocket was originally scheduled to launch at 7 a.m. on Saturday, November 11.
The mission will be the eighth for Orbital ATK, which has a $1.9 billion-dollar contract with NASA to resupply the space station over several years.
Sunday's 7:14 a.m. launch should be visible as far north as Boston and as far south as Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Iraqi military launch offensive on last Islamic State stronghold
But the whereabouts of the first among them, self-proclaimed "caliph" Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, remains unclear. However, in a surprise attack on Friday, the jihadist group recaptured half of the town.
Just moments before the Antares rocket was to blast off, carrying the Cygnus cargo ship at 7:37 am (1237 GMT), mission control called, "Abort, abort, abort!"
The culprit, a small personal aircraft that entered the restricted airspace was within a 6 miles (10 kilometers) offshore flying at an altitude of about 500 feet, which could have been unsafe for the lift-off.
NASA says it will try again at 6:14 a.m. Sunday.
Civilians wounded in Saudi-led strikes on Yemen capital
The coalition has yet defeated the Yemeni rebels despite thousands of Saudi-led airstrikes against Houthis. The strikes hit houses of the citizens in al-Ordhay area in the city, which is a densely populated area.
A supply run to the International Space Station has been delayed a day by a stray plane.
There is a catch for anyone who heads outside to witness it: Saturday morning will be frigid, possibly coming off a record low temperature for the date. As with Saturday's attempt, NASA TV will live-stream the event at www.nasa.gov/nasatv. The spacecraft will remain attached to the ISS for one month.
The cargo will help researchers conduct studies on how space's microgravity affects the E.coli bacteria's resistance to antibiotics.
Drop everything and download... South Park: Phone Destroyer
Cards and other items can be bought in-game, but even the developers warn players not to succumb to the game's microtransactions . Okay, I can't be the only one who forgot that South Park: Phone Destroyer would be coming out this year.
In October 2014, similar Antares rocket launch to ISS exploded in its lift-off stage.
- Family of 4 found dead in Mapleton home
- Colombia Soccer Player Makes Racist Gesture To Korean Opponents
- George Takei Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Model Scott R. Brunton
- Messi mistakes Argentina teammate for fan in embarrassing photo fail
- Congress to keep struggling for 18% GST cap: Rahul
- BBC One shelves shows following Ed Westwick rape allegations
- Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) Rating Increased to Hold at Zacks Investment Research
- Nothing 'substantive' to talk about? Tillerson questions grounds for Putin-Trump meeting
- SC refuses plea to ban release of 'Padmavati'
- Researchers Transplant Genetically Engineered Skin to Save Boy's Life