Tottenham Hotspur chief coach Mauricio Pochettino said his star forward Harry Kane is fit to play against Arsenal in the English Premier League (EPL) tie on Saturday.
"Harry Kane is okay, he's really good", Pochettino said.
The 24-year-old, who has scored 17 goals in 18 matches for club and country this season, returned against the Eagles having missed Tottenham's previous top-flight match at Manchester United with a hamstring injury.
Croatia open three-goal lead over Greece after playoff first leg
The Inter Milan winger headed home at the far post from close range as he latched on to Sime Vrsaljko's ideal cross. Greece was very impressive in the first round of the qualifiers, finishing second in Group H with 19 points.
Dier believes his side can continue to take the form and momentum they have with them further and continue to challenge runaway leaders Manchester City, stating that he does not think the gap will remain as big as it is and there will be more twists and turns in the race for the title.
Spurs are now third on the table, trailing second-placed Manchester United on goal difference and eight points off Manchester City, who have scored 38 goals in 11 league matches.
Pochettino, meanwhile, previously indicated that he would be willing to sign a 15-year contract at Tottenham, but when asked whether he envisaged matching the 20-year managerial tenure of Arsene Wenger at Arsenal, the Argentinean was more circumspect.
Apple bags rights to series starring Jennifer Aniston
The as-yet-untitled series is part of Apple's foray into television, which also includes a sci-fi series from Steven Spielberg . The project received a straight-to-series order, meaning that a commitment was made before a pilot was produced.
"I'm not surprised how well they've done, considering how much they've spent", Rose told Sky Sports. "I am so happy and my family and that is why I am so proud".
"The focus at Tottenham is we want to go one step further than a year ago and that's finishing first", he added. "Today my commitment is here", Pochettino added. But you can not guess what is going to happen in the future.
Freeze Watch In Effect on Friday and Saturday
Arctic air spilled into the Midwest on Thursday with temperatures dropping through the 20s and teens in the Dakotas and Minnesota. Both records are at stake, with forecasters predicting temperatures in the teens both Friday night and early Saturday.
- Roy Halladay's family defends him as a pilot
- New research recommends breast cancer survivors stay on prescription hormone inhibitors
- Lebanon is 'declaring war' on Saudi Arabia, Saudi minister says
- Immaculate High School Honors All Veterans at Tribute and Hill of Honor
- Japanese minister says TPP trade deal talks "agree in principle"
- U.S. oil inventories unexpectedly increase
- Philadelphia Eagles sign DT Tim Jernigan to four-year extension
- Early Facebook adviser: social giant exploits 'a vulnerability in human psychology'
- You can now eat breakfast at Tiffany's in real life
- Conservators Discover Grasshopper Embedded in van Gogh Painting