A mother accused of killing her children waived her first appearance in court on Monday morning.
Officers were called out to the Oakland City West End Apartments on Friday night where two children, 1-year-old Jakarter Penn and 2-year-old Keyounte Penn, were found dead. Williams also told police that when she returned, the children were dead and the caregiver was gone.
They held a vigil on Saturday night in honor of the two little boys, just wondering why something like this happened.
Friends and family members of Williams told the AJC she suffered from undiagnosed mental health problems that were exacerbated by her father's death when she was 19 and by having four children younger than 7.
LaMarcus Aldridge, Spurs Engaged In Contract Extension Talks
He has averaged 19.1 points and 8.3 rebounds in his 11-year National Basketball Association career. The deal will officially kick in starting with the 2018-19 season.
Neighbors said police removed the stove and oven from the apartment.
Williams and Penn also have a 3-year-old son, Jameel Penn Jr, who was found unharmed in the mother's apartment.
A friend of the suspect told the Journal-Constitution that Williams had a month earlier quit her job because she couldn't find a babysitter.
"After I seen what I seen, you know I called the police", he told the paper.
'The New Mutants' Will Kick Off a Trilogy of Horror Movies
If Boone's The New Mutants movie is successful it may be the first step towards an X-universe course correction. The main thing was to have a more performance driven, grounded X-Men horror movie .
Speaking to Atlanta Journal Constitution, Smith recalled that Williams told her, ' I can't do it no more, ' then revealed that her boys were dead. Her mother said she visited her in the Fulton County Jail and asked officials to put the 24-year-old on a suicide watch.
"She's had issues from a baby, issues my mom tried to address with the state of Georgia", Hollingsworth said.
Penn, who is separated from Williams, said he would see the children on weekends. A smell, investigators say indicate the bodies may have been inside for a few days.
Jimmy Kimmel Confesses He Regrets Talking About His Baby's Health On TV
Crews were scrambling early Sunday morning inside Brooklyn's Howard Gilman Opera House at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Now, Kimmel shared that Billy is doing really well and that he is set to have a second surgery very soon.
- DCP Midstream Partners LP Stock as Institutional Investors Enter
- Trump's Attorney General 'cynically exploiting' murder of trans teen
- Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino fired amid corruption probe
- Lisa Wilkinson leaves 'Today' immediately after failed salary negotiation
- Nigerian Twitter Bashes Okorocha Over Jacob Zuma Statue
- Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront 2 PS4 Bundles Revealed
- Celebrity Clasico 2017: Virat Kohli's All Heart vs Abhishek Bachchan's All Stars
- Manchin to White House: Withdraw nominee for drug czar
- Stunner! California governor protects religious institutions
- Leicester City 1-1 West Bromwich Albion