"The allied Turkish armed forces have entered Syrian territory and begun setting up observation posts", Mustafa Sejari, an official in the so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebel group, was quoted as saying by Reuters.
The armed forces have begun to establish observation and monitoring points in the region where Turkey is operating within the framework of the "de-escalation zones" agreed at the Astana talks with Russian Federation and Iran.
The army said its forces in Syria were conducting operations in line with rules of engagement agreed with Russian Federation and Iran.
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Receives Buy Rating from Jefferies Group LLC
The firm has a market capitalization of $685.43 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 35.85 and a beta of 0.94. The fund purchased 625 shares of the information services provider's stock, valued at approximately $574,000.
Idlib province is one of the four de-escalation zones unveiled in May by the participants in the Astana negotiations, which includes Russia, Iran and Turkey.
According to the military statement, the de-escalation zones were created to "enhance the effectiveness of the cease-fire regime, end conflicts, bring humanitarian aid to those in need [and] establish the necessary conditions for the return of those displaced".
Over 100 soldiers, including special forces and 30 armoured vehicles entered Idlib, Turkey's Hurriyet daily reported on Friday, as it speculated more troops could be sent to the province over the next few days.
: New Trailer For Spike Lee's TV Adaptation
Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee serve as creators and executive producers of the series through their 40 Acres production company. Tony-winner Heather Headley plays the role of the therapist that was originated by S.
A string of ceasefire deals in recent months has eased the fighting in western Syria.
The YPG accused Turkey of making threatening moves towards Afrin, the neighbouring region held by the militia. But since previous year Ankara has focused on securing its border, both from jihadists and from Kurdish forces that control much of the frontier area inside Syria.
As part of the latest victories by the Syrian Army against Daesh (ISIL) terrorist group, the government troops on Thursday advanced in al-Mayadeen city in Deir ez-Zor, east of Syria.
Download Microsoft Edge preview for Android
It also has the ability to move the content you are reading on Mobile to your PC or vice versa. But for now this will work only for those who have Fall creators update on their computer.
Last year, Turkey launched the Euphrates Shield operation, an incursion into northern Syria alongside Syrian rebel groups to take territory on the frontier from Islamic State.
- Crude Oil Prices Move Lower with US Inventory Data in Focus
- Jefferies Group Analysts Increase Earnings Estimates for Wells Fargo & Company
- Paris Mayor Plans To Eliminate All Non-Electric Cars By 2030
- Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer storm into Shanghai Masters quarters
- SC refers Sabarimala temple's ban on women to Constitution Bench
- Michael Jordan believes super teams are ruining the National Basketball Association
- Jones Wanting Players To Stand For National Anthem "To Remove Debate"
- Tom Brady to Patriots Fans: 'Don't Worry'
- Crocodile suspected of killing Australian with dementia who wandered from nursing home
- Tagbo's death: Davido releases official statement, CCTV footages