The Buffalo News reports the city's Tim Hortons franchises were also first to receive new espresso machines to make the lattes, steaming the milk until frothy for a more potent espresso "than the previously tepid mix". The epitome of Fall is making the transition from iced coffee to hot beverages, and while some people may go all-out with pumpkin-flavored hot drinks, Tim Hortons has unveiled a jaw-dropping new menu item to welcome the cooler months - a Buffalo Latte.
The Buffalo Latte starts at $2.79 and will be offered while supplies last.
According to the company, the drink will consist of "freshly brewed espresso, steamed milk, mocha and bold Buffalo sauce flavour" and will be topped with a "dusting of zesty Buffalo seasoning".
Man City boss Pep Guardiola named Premier League Manager of Month
Despite Argentina's national team doctor Donato Villani advice to take a six-week long break before resuming the game, the striker was observed resuming light training on Tuesday, according to Sport24.
Buffalo sauce, the unique flavor with origins in Buffalo, New York, is on to a new frontier - lattes.
"Tim Hortonsand Buffalo sauce were both born in 1964, so why not take these two Buffalo staples and combine them?" says Stephen Goldstein, Regional President, Tim HortonsU.S.
If you'll be in the Buffalo, NY area and are feeling up for it, try it and let us know how it tastes!
United Kingdom to provide £557m funding for new renewable energy projects
According to the government, the carbon emissions are down by 42% while the economy has grown by 67% since 1990. Image: The UK Government launches new clean growth strategy for decreasing carbon emissions.
But even those spice addicts might be given pause by Tim Hortons latest limited edition product: the Buffalo Latte.
The reactions to this "sweet and spicy treat" have been mixed.
"If Tim Hortons honestly thinks that I'm going to spend $$ on a buffalo wing flavored latte, just bc I live there.they're absolutely right", one customer said on Twitter.
Rishard Matthews Would Rather Quit Than Be Forced To Stand
Matthews announced September 28 he was donating $75,000 to a group of "organizations working in oppressed communities". The past two weeks, Matthews has stayed in there during the anthem and joined his team afterwards.
- Packers at Vikings: Preview, prediction, odds and pick
- Flight 666 to HEL makes its final Friday 13th trip
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) smartphone with 4G VoLTE launched at Rs 7390
- Super computer SAM predicts the weekend's Premier League results
- Conte hints that young midfielder could start against Palace
- Google brings Duo, ViLTE video calling integration into Android
- ALCS Game 1: Masahiro Tanaka to start for New York Yankees vs
- Kurdistan Sends Peshmerga Troops to Kirkuk Amid 'Threats' by Iraqi Army
- Samsung Electronics CEO Kwon Oh-hyun to retire after March 2018
- Facebook's 'Order Food' feature officially launches across the US