San Francisco: Tesla Inc.is recalling about 11,000 Model X sport utility vehicles due to possible issues with their second-row fold-flat seats. In April 2016, around 2,700 vehicles were recalled because the carmaker said testing had revealed that the third row could slide forward during a crash.
Tesla says it has no reports of any injuries arising from the issue, and says it found the problem during internal testing.
Tesla Model S and Model X Supercharging in Norway
Tesla says that around 3 percent of Model Xs are likely to have the improperly tightened cable, but the electric auto firm wants to inspect all 11,000 vehicles built with that second-row setup.
Tesla has sent letters to its customers who buy a brand auto Model X, putting fault that must be corrected.
Six people taken to hospital after attempted prison escape in NC
Police are responding to an escape attempt at Pasquotank Correctional Institution that left several prison employees injured. Elizabeth City is about 50 miles (80 kilometers) south of Norfolk, Virginia, and near North Carolina's Outer Banks.
The Elon Musk-founded automaker says that the Model X problem is the result of cables within the seat that have not been properly tightened.
We are emailing to inform you of a proactive action Tesla is taking to ensure your safety as a Model X owner. Tesla has promised to make all changes with the help of mobile vans, which will be home of the owner of the Model X. Any of Tesla's SUVs with single-post seats aren't affected. This can prevent the left seat from locking in an upright position and allow the seat to slide forward during a crash. Until then, the company suggests not stacking two adults in the center and behind-driver seats in the second row.
Samsung Has Made a Darth Vader Vacuum For Cleaning Rebel Scum
Takara Tomy's one-of-a-kind take on Darth Vader is called the Star Wars Powered by Transformers 01 TIE Advanced x1. The Darth Vader model of this robot vacuum cleaner has Wi-Fi connectivity as well as its own remote control.
Target partners with Google for voice shopping through Google Express
In the future, REDcard credit card owners can add that to their Google Express account for five percent off most of their orders. With Google Express and your Google Assistant, shopping is easier no matter where you are or what device you're using.
- Jason Momoa's Tasteless 'Game Of Thrones' Rape Joke Resurfaces Amid Weinstein Scandal
- New England Patriots move up ESPN NFL Power Rankings
- Alexander Zverev and Grigor Dimitrov advance at Shanghai Masters
- Warm with chance of scattered showers
- The ESRB doesn't "consider loot boxes to be gambling"
- Samsung predicts record profits for third quarter as memory business booms
- Bhandup By-election Results: BJP's Jagruti Patil Wins By
- Hannity to interview Trump in Harrisburg tonight; here's how to watch
- Amazon's Roy Price Has Been Suspended
- U.S. bombers fly over Korean Peninsula in 1st night joint training drills