So, as you can probably imagine, picking an XI from the 2017/18 season could be hard so early on.
Jamie Carragher has picked an XI of the players who have impressed him the most in 2017, and unsurprisingly Chelsea and Tottenham players take up most of the places.
Chelsea are the most represented team (4), with Tottenham (3) and Liverpool (2) the only other clubs to have players selected.
Goalkeeper: David de Gea (Manchester United)'Unfortunately I am going to have to start with a Manchester United player, who I actually think is the best keeper in the world at the moment'.
Rishard Matthews Would Rather Quit Than Be Forced To Stand
Matthews announced September 28 he was donating $75,000 to a group of "organizations working in oppressed communities". The past two weeks, Matthews has stayed in there during the anthem and joined his team afterwards.
Marcos Alonso is the first of the Chelsea players to appear at left-back, while his team-mate Cesar Azpiliceuta and Tottenham duo Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen make up the rest of the defence.
Under Conte's management, Azpilicueta formed an impressive centre-half partnership with Gary Cahill and David Luiz as part of a back three to help Chelsea win the title last season.
"Alongside him his mate wasn't far behind him, Vertonghen".
The Premier League champions have four players in Carragher's side, Spurs have three, his former team Liverpool have two players, while there is one player each from the two Manchester clubs.
Trump Questions NBC's TV License Over A News Story
As various folks were pointing out after his initial tweet tirade, networks are not licensed by the FCC, though owned TV stations are.
"The defensive player in the middle".
Right midfield: Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City)'The standout player at the start of this season.
Up top, the Champions League victor has selected Sadio Mane and Eden Hazard on the wings, while Harry Kane takes up the centre-forward role.
Right winger: Sadio Mane (Liverpool)'Last season without him Liverpool fell apart at times.
Mobile adds another limit to its 'unlimited' data plans
The mobile carrier said that it wants to improve and make a decision to " prevent usage beyond the intent of the product ". You can find out more details about the latest Uncarrier offering from T-Mobile over at their website at the link below.
"It's not easy in the Premier League with competition from Romelu Lukaku, Alvaro Morata, Sergio Aguero, but I am going to go for Harry Kane", he wrote.
- Huawei Honor 6C Pro Smartphone Announced
- ALCS Game 1: Masahiro Tanaka to start for New York Yankees vs
- Facebook's 'Order Food' feature officially launches across the US
- BofA Posts Best Profit in 6 Years as Rising Rates Lift Revenue
- Maria Sharapova beats Switzerland's Vogele to reach Tianjin Open semifinals
- 'Stranger Things' Premieres Final Season Two Trailer
- Pakistan suspended from Federation Internationale de Football Association membership, can not play in global competitions
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Earns "Buy" Rating from KeyCorp
- Packers at Vikings: Preview, prediction, odds and pick
- President Trump Delivers Remarks to the 2017 Values Voter Summit