The event will take place on December 16 at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Now Lawler will look to pick up a win over another former champion to put himself into position to potentially battle for the title again in 2018. Now 2-0 at welterweight, Dos Anjos, like Lawler, stands out as one of the division's premier contenders.
Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's auto stolen near Secretariat
Jaihind used the auto for campaigning for the Lok Sabha polls in Rohtak before Vandana took possession of the vehicle . Earlier, the auto was used by the Chief Minister but now, a AAP's member had been using it, said police.
Tickets are set to go on sale on October 20 at 10 a.m.
Lawler was last seen in the cage at UFC 214, when he picked up a close decision win over fellow fan favorite Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone.
The main event could very well be a title eliminator, meaning the victor would likely get a crack at current 170-pound champion Tyron Woodley, who won the belt off Lawler via knockout at UFC 201 in July of 2016. It had been one year since "Ruthless" stepped into the octagon following a knockout loss to current champ Tyron Woodley at UFC 201.
What Do Analysts Say About The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
In recent trading day PetroleoBrasileiro S.A. - Petrobras (PBR-A) stock showed the move of 0.40% with the closing price of $9.95. The sales growth rate for a stock is a measure of how the stock's sales per share (SPS) has grown over a specific period of time.
The former lightweight king made his welterweight debut against Tarec Saffiedine and then wrapped up a quick submission win over Neil Magny just recently at UFC 215.
Canada will be well represented on the card, with Ultimate Fighter Nations victor Chad Laprise taking on Galore Bofando in a welterweight bout.
Other bouts planned for the night include Glover Teixeira vs. Misha Cirkunov, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Jared Cannonier and Tim Elliott vs. Justin Scoggins.
Trump to nominate White House aide to head DHS
Thompson said he had questions about Nielsen's background, including her past work for the Bush administration. Nielsen has drawn some criticism as she and Kelly have tried to bring order to Trump's chaotic administration.
- Appeals court rules against Elliott, clears way for suspension
- Scientists discover a ring around the rugby-ball shaped dwarf planet Haumea
- Linkin Park Get 'Back To Work' After Chester Bennington's Death
- Alexander Zverev and Grigor Dimitrov advance at Shanghai Masters
- U.S. bombers fly over Korean Peninsula in 1st night joint training drills
- Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order
- Warm with chance of scattered showers
- Eminem sears 'racist' Trump at awards show
- Police searching for missing child, person of interest in OH triple murder
- New England Patriots move up ESPN NFL Power Rankings