Attempted escape at Pasquotank CI in Elizabeth City.
Police are responding to an escape attempt at Pasquotank Correctional Institution that left several prison employees injured.
Elizabeth City's Sentara Albemarle Medical Center received six people requiring treatment, hospital spokesman Peter Sengenberger said.
Alexander Zverev and Grigor Dimitrov advance at Shanghai Masters
And he underlined his status as the man to beat in Shanghai as he battered the Italian Fognini 6-3, 6-1. Bedene retired at the China Open during the last 16 match with Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut.
Three area schools were briefly placed on lockdown.
Elizabeth City-Pasquotank Public Schools told the station an elementary, middle and high school were placed on lockdown after an incident at a nearby jail, but the lockdown was later lifted. Authorities say an inmate there set a fire in a trash can, then beat Callahan with the fire extinguisher that she had brought to douse the flames.
Located in the Elizabeth City, North Carolina, the prisoners set fire to the prison's sewing plant to distract prison guards on the scene.
Breaking Bad House Puts Up Six-Foot Iron Fence To Keep Fans Out
In the space of fifteen minutes, the news station counted at least ten tourists vying for pictures of the property. In fact, a family who just wishes that the massive Breaking Bad fandom would leave them alone inhabits it.
Students were dismissed, but those who ride the bus are required to have a parent be home when the bus arrives or they will be taken back to the school.
It wasn't immediately known how many employees were injured.
Pasquotank Correctional Institution is a high security prison in Elizabeth City with almost 900 male inmates, according to the North Carolina Department of Public Safety. Elizabeth City is about 50 miles (80 kilometers) south of Norfolk, Virginia, and near North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Appeals court rules against Elliott, clears way for suspension
Elliott is expected to now take his case to the Southern District of NY , which is viewed as a more favorable court for the NFL. Bad news for the Dallas Cowboys . a federal appeals court has ruled Ezekiel Elliott's 6-game suspension is back on.
- Eminem sears 'racist' Trump at awards show
- Doctor Curses at Patient, Tells Her to Get Out
- Equifax reports it might have been breached again
- Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's auto stolen near Secretariat
- New England Patriots move up ESPN NFL Power Rankings
- What Do Analysts Say About The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- Bitcoin rockets past $5200 price to reach all-time high
- Hyperloop One becomes 'Virgin Hyperloop One' with Virgin Group investment
- S(o)uper Star: This NYC Rapper Threw Soup At L-Train Racist
- Russian antivirus was used to obtain classified information