Trent Reznor has collaborated with Nine Inch Nails partner Atticus Ross to make your Friday the 13th just a bit creepier: Check out their new cover of the already disturbing theme from John Carpenter's Halloween. "We left the theatre forever changed". We were damaged and scarred, with the shit genuinely scared out of us and that theme stuck firmly in our heads.
One of the most iconic scores in horror movie history, filmmaker John Carpenter's "Halloween Theme (Main Title)"-first unveiled in the original 1978 slasher classic-is an instantly recognizable spine-chiller".
Facebook's Sandberg Knocks Twitter for Blocking Blackburn Ad
Last month, Facebook agreed to hand over the ads to congressional investigators in addition to special counsel Robert Mueller . Axios co-founder Mike Allen asked Sandberg whether Twitter made a mistake in blocking Blackburn's ad.
Iconic horror and thriller film director John Carpenter is readying himself for the October 20 release of Anthology: Movie Themes 1974-1998, a collection of 13 classic themes from cinematic classics that include the likes of The Thing, The Fog and Escape From New York. "I'll have to see the movie to see what it requires".
Reznor and Ross recreate the atmosphere Carpenter originally achieved when he penned the theme 39 years ago. When asked about his involvement with the movie he says, "I am an executive producer and it looks clear to me that I've made a deal to do the music".
Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Talks Easter Eggs, Phase Four, and Much More
Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige , put this question to rest in an wonderful way at the San Diego Comic-Con. A different version of The Avengers: Infinity War character poster has been spotted which features Iron Man .
In anticipation of the album, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross have shared their version of Carpenter's "Halloween" theme, which you can listen to above courtesy of the Sacred Bones Records YouTube channel.
The new version of the Halloween score by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross stays pretty true to the original, while adding a new depth and creepiness to it that is distinctly the handy work of Reznor and Ross.
No significant penalties for UNC in NCAA's long-awaited report on academic scandals
The panel also determined that North Carolina did not fail to monitor or lack institutional control over the athletic department. The accurate figure is less than 30 percent, the school said.
David Gordon Green (Pineapple Express, Your Highness) will direct Halloween and co-write the script for the film with Danny McBride.
- Tim Hortons Actually Introduced a Buffalo-Sauce Latte Because Nothing Matters Anymore
- United Kingdom to provide £557m funding for new renewable energy projects
- United States nuke-powered submarine makes port call in S. Korea
- Samsung Electronics CEO Kwon Oh-hyun to retire after March 2018
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola named Premier League Manager of Month
- President Trump Delivers Remarks to the 2017 Values Voter Summit
- MI mom who ignored deal to vaccinate son loses primary custody
- Jane Fonda on Harvey Weinstein: 'I'm ashamed that I didn't say anything'
- Packers at Vikings: Preview, prediction, odds and pick
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) smartphone with 4G VoLTE launched at Rs 7390