At least four people have been transported to nearby hospitals but the nature of their injuries remains unclear, according to a Swedish police report.
It is not yet known if there have been any fatalities in the incident. "But we are at the scene and investigating".
"I was at home at the computer when I heard a loud bang", Aron Tydén - another person in the area - told the publication, claiming that he heard people running.
Equifax reports it might have been breached again
Credit reporting company Equifax may have been the target of another cyber attack, according to a report. Abrams determined that when those updates were clicked, adware would infect a visitor's computer.
Police Skåne spokesman Fredrik Bratt said: "We received several calls about a suspected shooting in central Trelleborg".
Trelleborg is a Swedish port town located 64 kilometers southeast of Copenhagen in Denmark. We saw someone running outside.
The region is surrounded by a security strip, Bratt announced that it has launched a large-scale operation to capture person or persons who performed attack.
O Panneerselvam meets PM Modi, denies having political discussion
Modi sought to bring reformist Deshmukh at par with other icons - Jayaprakash Narayan and Hindutva ideologue Deendayal Upadhyaya. Initiatives have to be completed on time and the fruits of development must reach the intended beneficiaries.
"We are blocking certain areas and will conduct an investigation".
"Right now, it's locked off", he tells local media.
Local police are urging residents to stay away from the area.
Linkin Park Get 'Back To Work' After Chester Bennington's Death
Bennington was found hanging in an upstairs area of his home in the Palos Verdes Estates neighborhood of Los Angeles on July 20. Series creator James Corden previously said that the late singer's family would decide if the episode would air.
Forensics officers and police dogs have arrived on the scene.
- Six people taken to hospital after attempted prison escape in NC
- Doctor Curses at Patient, Tells Her to Get Out
- Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's auto stolen near Secretariat
- Raptors to boycott Trump hotels on team road trips
- Tata Teleservices to merge with Bharti Airtel as Chandrasekaran offloads dragging business
- Scientists discover a ring around the rugby-ball shaped dwarf planet Haumea
- Appeals court rules against Elliott, clears way for suspension
- U.S. bombers fly over Korean Peninsula in 1st night joint training drills
- 'Fortnite' Publisher Epic is Suing Two Alleged Cheaters
- Bitcoin rockets past $5200 price to reach all-time high