While there are several theories surrounding the day, a group of people who consider it be a superstition is doing the most unexpected.
Today is the last Friday the 13th that Flight 666 will fly straight to HEL.
However, today will be the last time Flight 666 flies to Hel, as the airline has made a decision to retire the flight number.
Sergio Aguero returns to training just 11 days after vehicle crash
Manchester City ace Sergio Aguero admits wearing his seat belt saved him after his vehicle accident in Amsterdam last month. I want to be certain and not have pain.
Finnair is retiring flight number 666.
Flight 666 has been a scheduled route from Copenhagen Airport (CPH) in Denmark to Helsinki Airport (HEL) in Finland for a number of years.
Finnair said the flight marked the final time Flight 666 will make the trip on a Friday the 13th, as a reordering of flight data is causing the flight to be renumbered to 954.
Man City boss Pep Guardiola named Premier League Manager of Month
Despite Argentina's national team doctor Donato Villani advice to take a six-week long break before resuming the game, the striker was observed resuming light training on Tuesday, according to Sport24.
'In 11 years, we've flown 21 times the AY666 flight to HEL on Friday the 13.
Veteran pilot Juha-Pekka Keidasto told The Telegraph he's not anxious about flying on Friday the 13th.
The flight takes off at 1.20pm and lasts for one hour and 35minutes. I'm not a superstitious man.
Mobile adds another limit to its 'unlimited' data plans
The mobile carrier said that it wants to improve and make a decision to " prevent usage beyond the intent of the product ". You can find out more details about the latest Uncarrier offering from T-Mobile over at their website at the link below.
Flight tracker Twitter account Flightradar24 poked fun at the coincidence, saying: 'Would you dare to sit in row 13, on board Finnair flight 666 en route to Hel on Friday the 13th?' The 666 is considered that of the evil with Biblical reference.
- President Trump Delivers Remarks to the 2017 Values Voter Summit
- Accepting Girls a Welcome Change in Boy Scouts of America Founder's Hometown
- Trump Questions NBC's TV License Over A News Story
- Kurdistan Sends Peshmerga Troops to Kirkuk Amid 'Threats' by Iraqi Army
- Aston Martin DB11 Volante unveiled
- Pakistan suspended from Federation Internationale de Football Association membership, can not play in global competitions
- BMW, China's Great Wall in possible EV joint venture
- Mauricio Pochettino reacts to Pep Guardiola calling Tottenham 'the Harry Kane team'
- China's trade with North Korea slumps as nuclear sanctions start to bite
- Packers at Vikings: Preview, prediction, odds and pick