Naeemul Haq, spokesperson of PTI stated that the party will file a review petition in the Islamabad high court against the order.
Catalan leader given five days to clarify independence stance
France, which borders Catalonia, said today that it would not recognise a unilateral independence declaration. Rajoy said the ball was now firmly back in Puigdemont's court.
In the hearing headed by Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) retired Justice Sardar Muhammad Raza, the ECP suspended proceedings as soon as they began and the members reconvened in the chambers.
At the previous hearing on September 25, the PTI chief, in his reply submitted through his lawyer Babar Awan, stated that "I respect the ECP and believe in the supremacy of institutions".
On the other hand, ECP issued non-bailable warrants against Imran Khan in contempt of court case and ordered the authorities to present him before the commission on October 26 by arresting him. He further argued that the high court is going to hear a petition on the ECP's powers in connection with contempt of court hearings, DAWN reported.
PSG Star Claims "It's A Possibility" That Alexis Sanchez Will Join Them
Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez will not be going to the World Cup next summer thanks to an eventful final day in qualification. After Brazil's 3-0 win over Chile this week, Alves said: "He is wanted by many teams".
Babar Awan, PTI member, and Khan's chief counsel said in a statement, "A new warrant is issued in the same case where a (bailable) warrant was already suspended".
Shinwari claims the commission has the constitutional right to issue arrest warrants.
It had then issued a formal show-cause notice to the PTI chairman, asking him to submit a reply by August 23.
Taylor Twellman is outraged over the USA's World Cup exit
We will take stock in the coming days and work to determine how we can continue to help the men's national team become stronger and more successful going forward.
- Andrew Wiggins signs contract extension with Timberwolves
- Nokia 9 leaked renders reveal thin bezels, dual cameras
- Amazon's waterproof 'Kindle Oasis' e-reader launched in India at Rs. 21999
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL)
- Mourinho Confirms United Injury Situation Heading Into Liverpool Match
- Kobe Steel's Data-Fabrication Stuns Japanese Manufacturers
- All Whites to play Peru for World Cup berth
- India face African challenge
- Trump again blasts Iran nuke deal as certification decision looms
- Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Institutional Investors Sentiment Up in Q2 2017