Weinstein spokeswoman Sallie Hofmeister told the Times in a statement, "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein".
TMZ claims police confirmed to them that Ms Weinstein had called authorities, telling them her father was "suicidal and depressed".
Harvey Weinstein was sacked from The Weinstein Company following several sexual assault allegations, which came to light in a New York Times exposé.
Missouri gets grace period for Real ID license compliance
Only about half the states are compliant, and Pennsylvania will require more extensions to avoid residents being affected. Department of Homeland Security will follow through on promises to work with Minnesota as it implements the law.
Video obtained by TMZ shows Weinstein outside his 22-year-old daughter Remy's home, stumbling on to a suburban road. Sources told the online publication that Harvey waved down a random passing vehicle and asked for a ride, but was later convinced by Remy to go back into the house. Remy was able to calm him down and get him to go back inside, at which point Remy called the police around 10:30AM.
Ramirez described the incident as a "family dispute", and said police will not be following up on the incident.
"Officers responded, conducted an investigation and determined there were no suicidal remarks said and it was only a family dispute", LAPD Spokesperson Ramirez told Radar. "This situation is of course very hard for Harvey, but he is not suicidal - his heart is breaking for his kids".
Uttarakhand CM tweet on VAT-cess cut on fuel creates confusion
On Wednesday, Uttarakhand too announced slashing VAT by 2% on auto fuel where petrol is taxed at 33.25% and diesel at 19.93%. While BJP-ruled Gujarat and Maharashtra took the lead in lowering the tax, Congress-ruled Himachal Pradesh followed them.
According to TMZ, Jay and his private investors that consist of a billionaire and famous movie producer are thinking of purchasing Harvey's 23% interest in the company.
Should Trump Be Impeached? These Celebrities Think So
While Green's actions won't lead to an immediate impeachment of the President, it is yet another step in that direction. Thus the resolution was not offered and will not be subject to a definite vote on the House floor.
- Butch Jones: Jarrett Guarantano has earned the opportunity
- Vegas Model Says Ex-Dolphins Coach "Used Me As His Cocaine Platter"
- NBC Let Ronan Farrow's Weinstein Scoop Slip Away
- Trump, Trudeau meet at the White House amid new NAFTA talks
- Boy Scouts to let girls join, earn Eagle Scout rank
- Coach Inc. Is Becoming 'Tapestry'
- Developing Hurricane Ophelia is moving toward Ireland and the UK
- Totally driverless cars could be on California roads by June 2018
- Trump Team Evaluating a Response to North Korean Aggression
- UH email attracts attention with its 'nuclear' subject line