As noted on the Counter-Strike website, the main goals for the Dust II rework center around improving player readibility throughout the map, refining movement and cover, and upgrading the visuals to be more in line with CS:GO's more recent map releases.
'White Widow' reportedly killed by United States drone strike
One of her plots, foiled by investigators, would have involved kidnapping and beheading a USA soldier. The 50-year-old used her Twitter account to recruit women and shared pictures of herself with weapons.
Valve has today announced a availability of a newly updated release of its iconic Counter-Strike Dust 2 map which has now been enhanced and is now available to play via the CS:GO beta release. Design layout changes have now eliminated dark spots on the map that once concealed hiding enemies. Bomb site A is changed to remove drain pipes so players can peek around corners more easily.
Ashish Nehra set to retire from cricket on November 1
The Delhi-native has collected 44, 157 and 34 wickets in Test, ODI and T20I cricket in his 18-year global career. Nehra is now part of three-match T20I series against Australia but he didn't feature in the first two matches.
The new update aimed to retain the same tactical map that was so loved by the community but gives it a much-needed facelift. When Dust II is returned to the competitive pool, another map will be pulled out of play so it can be fixed up. Along with this, certain physics based objects have been replaced with new static-interacting objects to avoid wonky physics with the game's engine.
Tyrese Says Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Is Selfish For Spinoff Movie
He let the whole world know how he felt in an Instagram post earlier this month, where he took some not so subtle shots at The Rock .
The visual upgrades are also extending to the game's character models, with the Terrorist team getting some higher-resolution models to match the environment. (Learn about opting into CS:GO beta here.) Below you'll find a few highlights of what has changed.
- All Whites to play Peru for World Cup berth
- India face African challenge
- Razer's first ever smartphone is coming next month
- Taylor Twellman is outraged over the USA's World Cup exit
- Trump again blasts Iran nuke deal as certification decision looms
- Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Institutional Investors Sentiment Up in Q2 2017
- Nokia 9 leaked renders reveal thin bezels, dual cameras
- Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass And Future DLC Detailed
- Kobe Steel's Data-Fabrication Stuns Japanese Manufacturers
- Pakistan's Election Commission slaps non-bailable warrant against PTI Chairman Imran Khan