On Tuesday night, Eminem slammed Donald Trump in a nearly-five minute freestyle rap at the BET Awards, and it didn't take long before late night hosts including Jimmy Fallon and James Corden joined in the celebrity reaction to the rapper's epic Trump diss.
Eminem has unleashed a lyrical tirade against President Donald Trump, saying he "came to stomp".
Rohr Salutes Super Eagles Players for Defying the Odds
Ogba further stressed wherever the Super Eagles will train ahead of the World Cup will be a strict decision of the NFF, adding that the important thing is for the football bosses to do their homework very well in terms of budgeting.
"All these frightful tragedies and he's bored and would rather cause a Twitter storm with the Packers". He also echoed Eminem by ordering any Trump-supporting viewers to stop watching his show. Lyrically, he's very much in line with fellow Compton/Long Beach rappers Kendrick Lamar and Vince Staples.
At one point he called Trump, who's 71, a "racist 94-year-old grandpa" and compared the president's appearance to the Marvel Comics character "The Thing".
Lufthansa set to sign Air Berlin deal
The sale still needs approval from creditors and European Union anti-trust authorities to take effect. The CEO said that a milestone in Lufthansa's history will be seen in Berlin on Thursday.
"Boogie is everything I look for in an MC", said Eminem via a press release.
James Corden made a couple jokes about Eminem's video, one in particular was quite good, with him saying that Trump responded to Eminem with his own rap that goes, "Will the National Football League players please stand up, please stand up?" In the video, which quickly went viral, Eminem rapped a message to any of his fans who still support the president.
Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's auto stolen near Secretariat
Jaihind used the auto for campaigning for the Lok Sabha polls in Rohtak before Vandana took possession of the vehicle . Earlier, the auto was used by the Chief Minister but now, a AAP's member had been using it, said police.
The White House didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Trump Says New Trade Deal with Canada Could Exclude Mexico
- James Murdoch Reelected as Sky Chairman
- Russian antivirus was used to obtain classified information
- Scientists discover a ring around the rugby-ball shaped dwarf planet Haumea
- Court ruling in favour of Athenry Apple datacentre
- Andromeda and Dead Space 3 coming to EA Access soon
- O Panneerselvam meets PM Modi, denies having political discussion
- S(o)uper Star: This NYC Rapper Threw Soup At L-Train Racist
- Hyperloop One becomes 'Virgin Hyperloop One' with Virgin Group investment
- Equifax reports it might have been breached again