Hurricane Season does not officially end until November 30th.
Ophelia is now located across the north-central Atlantic Ocean, roughly 2400 miles from the Grand Strand.
Ophelia had winds of 70 miles per hour and could "become a hurricane at any time today or tomorrow", the hurricane center said.
Tottenham Hotspur's Danny Rose 'would turn down Chelsea for Manchester United'
Rose has not played since sustaining a medial knee ligament injury on 31 January, for which he had surgery on 16 May. Rose was linked with a move away from Spurs in the summer, and aggravated the club through his conduct.
This would tie the record for the most consecutive Atlantic named storms to reach hurricane strength.
Tropical Storm Ophelia is gaining strength and is just 4 miles per hour from becoming a hurricane, forecasters said Wednesday. That has not happened since 1893, according to McNoldy.
Instead, Hurricane Ophelia's track will bring it on an unusual journey: near or just southeast of the Azores Islands, to the west of Portugal and Spain, and then northward into Ireland and the U.K.by early next week.
Taylor Swift Gets Her Own App and Emojis. They're Called Taymojis
I'd be more alarmed at the appearance of such a self-centered app if we weren't already living in the year 2017. The app will be beta released in limited countries soon.
Ophelia is the strongest storm to develop so far east in the Atlantic since 2009, tweeted Klotzbach,. The storm may still be capable of producing powerful winds, on the order of 60 to 80 miles per hour, when it makes its closest approach to Ireland and the United Kingdom, which it's forecast to do on Monday.
Forecasters say Ophelia is expected to become a hurricane by Thursday.
The current forecast has Ophelia becoming subtropical before it reaches the Iberian Peninsula.
Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CEI)
According to Zacks, "Merck's new products like Keytruda and Zepatier should continue to contribute meaningfully to the top line". After $0.57 actual EPS reported by SEI Investments Company for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 0.00% EPS growth.
It is unlikely Ophelia makes a direct hit on the Azores, but, at a minimum, some outer rain bands and gusty winds could impact eastern portions of the Portuguese archipelago this weekend.
- Boy Scouts to let girls join, earn Eagle Scout rank
- Skellig Michael features in handsome IMAX poster for The Last Jedi
- Shares rise after positive Domino's update
- US Flew Bombers Over Korean Peninsula Late Tuesday, South Korea Says
- Facebook Users Experience Downtime Of Popular Website
- Twitter reacts to the Giants suspending CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
- Cabinet approves revised pay scale for university teachers
- Uttarakhand CM tweet on VAT-cess cut on fuel creates confusion
- Trump expected to nominate Kelly deputy as next DHS head
- Disney ends development on Jack and the Beanstalk original feature, huge