Watford meanwhile, will be looking to bounce back from their heavy 6-0 defeat at the hands of Man City in their last Premier League fixture.
Meanwhile, Laurent Koscielny and Danny Welbeck are also at risk of missing the game due to injuries.
67 deaths from West Nile virus reported in US
Counties with at least one case include - Clark, Clermont, Cuyahoga, Defiance, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton (2), Logan and Summit. This is the second human case of West Nile virus that Denton County has confirmed this year in Frisco.
Danny Welbeck and Mesut Ozil are expected to be available for selection following injury; but Alexis Sanchez, Alex Iwobi, Olivier Giroud and Alexandre Lacazette have all been involved during the worldwide break. But he trained on his own and the first signs are positive.
"Koscielny has a definite final test tomorrow", Wenger added.
"Watford are a strong side, well balanced and a tough opposition for everybody".
Alexis Sanchez, who saw his 2018 World Cup dreams crushed when Chile lost to Brazil on Tuesday, will join the group on Friday and Wenger said he would assess the striker's fitness. I think about sorting out the problem, but overall I will decide completely tomorrow the line-up because Koscielny will have a test.
F-35 stealth fighter data stolen in Australia defence hack
"I don't think you can try and sheet blame for a small enterprise having lax cyber security back to the federal government". Even without this exploit, the company still had used the default username and passwords for many of its logins.
'He didn't play in their first game and we lost him in the second - we have to cope with that now'.
"I will have to speak to him", Wenger said.
The Gunners will keep a close eye on forward Alexis Sanchez as he has had a long trek back to London following Chile's final World Cup qualifier against Brazil, which saw them lose 3-0 in Sao Paulo and miss out on a place in Russian Federation next summer as a result.
Razer's first ever smartphone is coming next month
And if that be the case, expect specifications to be on the higher side, with the price too being commensurate to that. The company has been hinting at the arrival of its first-ever smartphone for quite a while now.
- 'White Widow' reportedly killed by United States drone strike
- India face African challenge
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE)
- Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Institutional Investors Sentiment Up in Q2 2017
- Mourinho Confirms United Injury Situation Heading Into Liverpool Match
- Boy Scouts to recruit girls
- Taylor Twellman is outraged over the USA's World Cup exit
- Andrew Wiggins signs contract extension with Timberwolves
- Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass And Future DLC Detailed
- Hamas, Fatah reach Palestinian reconciliation deal