Even the owner who signed Andrew Wiggins to an extension on Wednesday acknowledges Wiggins' play so far hasn't merited max compensation. He is coming off his best individual year where he averaged a career-high 23.6 points per game. The contract wasn't exactly mentioned but a five-year deal projected at around $146.5 million is expected. It would keep the 22-year-old under contract throughout what should several more highly productive years. "Andrew is among the elite young talents in our league and the sky is the limit for him".
"We feel strongly that he is just scratching the surface of the player he will become", said head coach and president Tom Thibodeau in the press release. Another note from the Wolves: Wiggins is already sixth on the franchise's all-time scoring list with 4,995 points.
Elphinstone stampede: Railways probe blames heavy rain, panic
The report not only blamed the heavy rains, but also stated crowd on the foot-over bridge too was responsible for the incident. The committee has to submit its reports within three months. 23 persons died in Elphinstone Road-Parel bridge stampede.
Wiggins, the No. 1 pick in the 2014 draft, is as good a young, third option as there is in the National Basketball Association. Towns is entering the third year of his deal that includes a club option for the 2017-18 campaign and a $10.1 million qualifying offer for the season after that.
"I definitely do", Wiggins told Ben Golliver of Sports Illustrated in July.
Uttarakhand CM tweet on VAT-cess cut on fuel creates confusion
On Wednesday, Uttarakhand too announced slashing VAT by 2% on auto fuel where petrol is taxed at 33.25% and diesel at 19.93%. While BJP-ruled Gujarat and Maharashtra took the lead in lowering the tax, Congress-ruled Himachal Pradesh followed them.
"This is definitely where I want to be; definitely where I want to be", Wiggins said, via USA Today's Sam Amick.
"We've had some good times over the last three seasons, but the best is yet to come".
Trump Team Evaluating a Response to North Korean Aggression
The poll was conducted about a week after Trump intensified rhetorical exchanges with his counterpart Kim Jong-un. The AP-NORC poll, with an error margin of +/- 4.1 percent, was conducted September 28-Oct.
- Developing Hurricane Ophelia is moving toward Ireland and the UK
- Qualcomm Fined $774 Million In Taiwan Anti-Trust Probe
- Mourinho Confirms United Injury Situation Heading Into Liverpool Match
- Totally driverless cars could be on California roads by June 2018
- Coach Inc. Is Becoming 'Tapestry'
- NBC Let Ronan Farrow's Weinstein Scoop Slip Away
- Trump expected to nominate Kelly deputy as next DHS head
- Arby's Venison Sandwiches Going Nationwide for Limited Time
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE)
- Should Trump Be Impeached? These Celebrities Think So