The Bay Area's seven major professional sports organizations have untied to donate a combined $450,000 to the North Bay fire relief efforts, according to a press release. The current situation is a result of very unhealthy air quality from the wildfires in the North Bay and is causing unprecedented levels of air pollution throughout the Bay Area.
Google disables touch function on Home Mini
Originally, you could also use the touch panel to control music, alarms, and timers, but this functionality has been ditched too. Google also said that they've erased any recordings made between October 4 and October 7 by faulty devices from Google servers.
San Francisco officials said that hospitals have already started receiving patients for respiratory issues that are likely related to the smoke from the wildfires, San Francisco Chronicle reported. Parents and school administrators should check air quality readings before allowing children to practice outdoor sports, according to the air district. "It will probably hit the central valley and the East Bay tonight and tomorrow." said Thomas Hall, Sacramento Air Quality Management.
People can go to www.valleyair.org/RAAN to check local air quality conditions.
Hamas, Fatah reach Palestinian reconciliation deal
It has fought three wars with Israel since 2008 and the blockaded Gaza Strip has faced deteriorating humanitarian conditions. Details of the agreement have not yet been released and a press conference is expected at 1000 GMT in the Egyptian capital.
It is imperative that Santa Clara County residents protect their health. Residents affected by heavy smoke must seek shelter in buildings with filtered air or move to areas outside the region which has been affected by wildfire smoke. Fresno Unified has also canceled all outdoor activities. It also predicted "unhealthy" for Thursday as well.
Air quality specialists said it is particularly unhealthy for sensitive groups such as people with asthma and other respiratory conditions, the elderly and kids.
Defamation case: ASG to represent Jay Shah
Turning the heat up on Modi and the BJP, senior Congress leader Kapil Sibal said the allegations should be investigated.
- 'White Widow' reportedly killed by United States drone strike
- Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Institutional Investors Sentiment Up in Q2 2017
- Sensex Jumps 348 Points On Earnings Optimism; Nifty Nears 10100
- All Whites to play Peru for World Cup berth
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' May Be Losing a Lead Cast Member
- Wilshere reveals Invincibles blueprint for Arsenal style
- Arsenal's Shkodran Mustafi ruled out for up to six weeks
- Seth MacFarlane reveals truth about his 2013 Harvey Weinstein joke
- PSG Star Claims "It's A Possibility" That Alexis Sanchez Will Join Them
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL)