Ten people will be captured on inception charges in the passing of a Louisiana State University society promise following a night of drinking, LSU authorities said Wednesday.
Fraternity pledges told investigators they received a group text that there would be a "Bible Study" at the house on September 13, according to search warrants acquired by TigerTV.
Trump threatens to cancel NBC's broadcast license over critical reporting
Still, the tweet could raise fears of higher government scrutiny on NBC's parent company Comcast . This isn't the first time the president has blasted NBC News' reporting.
Gruver died at a hospital on September 14 after Phi Delta Theta members found him lying on a couch at the fraternity house and couldn't tell if he was breathing. Pledges were asked questions about the fraternity, and made to drink alcohol if they answered incorrectly.
The East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner's Office ruled Gruver's death accidental and said it was caused by "acute alcohol intoxication with aspiration".
Google to deliver faster Android Wear updates from PlayStore
This strategy was also adopted for Android a few years ago and has delivered positive results for the Search giant since then. The post also says there will more improvements and features in the "coming months", which is interesting.
The LSU Police Department has issued arrest warrants for the 10 suspects, one of whom will also be charged with negligent homicide, according to a university statement. An autopsy report revealed Gruver had an highly-elevated blood alcohol level and traces of THC, the chemical found in marijuana, in his system. We are investigating this matter with the utmost seriousness.
In addition to the LSU police investigation, the Student Advocacy & Accountability office is reviewing possible code of conduct violations by student organizations or individuals, Ballard said.
Nissan GT-R Remotely Driven With PS Controller Hits 130 miles per hour
Nissan has come up with something very appreciable innovation to celebrate releasing of the Gran Turismo Sport on 18th October. Six computers the boot update the controls up to 100 times a second; the steering position is measured to one part in 65 000.
"The death of Maxwell Gruver was tragic and untimely", Alexander said. "However, a small minority of these groups engage in behavior that undermines all these benefits, and that will be identified and discontinued".
- Earth to witness asteroid swingby over the southern sky on Thursday
- Solar case: Vigilance probe against Chandy, others
- US Navy destroyer sails near disputed islands in South China Sea
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY) Under Analyst Spotlight
- Uber's Indian rival Ola scores $1.1B investment
- US Suspends Non-Immigrant Visa Services in Turkey After Arrest
- Protesting Against Delhi Metro Fare Hike, AAP To Conduct 'Satyagraha' From Today
- Amazon unveils its first Kindle Oasis waterproof eBook
- Analysts Detailing with Profitability Ratio Analysis: Energy Transfer Partners, LP (NYSE:ETP)
- Donald Trump "Not At All" Surprised by Harvey Weinstein Allegations