Those still hunting for a SNES Classic Edition in the United States have at least two options for where they have a chance to buy one this week.
The trademark in question was discovered by the Twitter account @trademark_bot. So it goes with retro gaming, and no company knows that better than Nintendo, which has been rebooting classic games with miniaturized versions of legacy consoles, including its original Nintendo Entertainment System (NES Classic Edition) and Super NES (SNES Classic Edition). It's been tweeted out by a Japanese trademark bot.
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY) Under Analyst Spotlight
Finally, Sterling Capital Management LLC grew its position in ON Semiconductor Corporation by 3.5% during the second quarter. Janus Capital Management LLC boosted its position in shares of ON Semiconductor Corp by 9.3% in the fourth quarter.
Nintendo appears to be toying with everyone's emotions yet again, filing a trademark application that included an image of the original Game Boy and igniting a handful of rumors, speculations, and general confusion about what exactly this company is up to.
The trademark was filed on September 15, and this application covers a number of categories, including programs for smartphones, smartphone cases, key holders, watches, and more.
Alibaba invests US$15B in overseas tech, AI research
The company is hiring 100 researchers to work on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Quantum computing and Fintech. The program has tentatively been titled 'Discovery, Adventure, Momentum, and Outlook (DAMO)'.
The discovery of new Game Boy-related trademarks from Nintendo of Japan have set off speculation that a new release with Classic Edition branding might be in the works. There were 1,049 games released for the handheld, so Nintendo shouldn't have any trouble choosing a couple of dozen.
Nintendo's nostalgia-fuelled Super NES Classic has been out for less than two weeks, but it's already been hacked to add more games and custom backgrounds.
Price Target Analysis of American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL)
Finally, Wetherby Asset Management Inc. bought a new position in American Airlines Group during the fourth quarter worth $233,000. The institutional investors in our partner's database now have: 388.91 million shares, down from 389.46 million shares in 2017Q1.
Kotaku reached out to Nintendo prior to publication, but has yet to hear back.
- Trump threatens to cancel NBC's broadcast license over critical reporting
- Amazon welcomes teens with new parent-controlled shopping allowance
- Donald Trump "Not At All" Surprised by Harvey Weinstein Allegations
- Earth to witness asteroid swingby over the southern sky on Thursday
- Analysts Detailing with Profitability Ratio Analysis: Energy Transfer Partners, LP (NYSE:ETP)
- Actor Anupam Kher appointed new Chairman of FTII
- 'Lethal Weapon' Star Hilarie Burton Says Ben Affleck Once Groped Her
- India meets Japan in opener
- You can't use your old pound coins after THIS WEEKEND
- US Navy destroyer sails near disputed islands in South China Sea