The German worldwide is inside the final 12 months of his contract, and has looked destined for an exit before next season, but may well end up staying in North London.
Mesut Ozil should prioritise a move back to Germany should he decide to leave Arsenal instead of joining Manchester United, according to Karl-Heinz Riedle.
Fla. Man Arrested After Hiding Camera in Airbnb Rental
Airbnb put out a statement saying they are outraged and they have permanently banned Natt from their community. He had at least 40 reviews but the company chose to ban him after learning about the couple's discovery.
His agent has now confirmed reports that he could well end up staying with the club and sign an extension to his current deal. Our contact with Arsenal continues and we are moving in a positive direction.
As a result, the playmaker has been linked with a move to the Gunners' bitter rivals Manchester United on a free transfer next summer - when he'd be reunited with his former Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho - but Rielde has urged his compatriot to consider a Bundesliga return.
Skellig Michael features in handsome IMAX poster for The Last Jedi
Justice League is due out in theaters November 17, while Star Wars: The Last Jedi will follow on December 15. To guide the player, Jedi Challenges will introduce a new Star Wars character, the Archivist.
Ozil is one of the clubs remaining star players and they will certainly not want to lose him in the summer for nothing.
This is sure to go down well with Arsenal fans, who will be relieved to hear that their most creative player is likely to sign a new contract at the club.
Ozil has come under fire this season after a disappointing start to the campaign. How much of a boost would the German be to our squad for next term?
Going Through the Chart for Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)
This buyback authorization permits the pharmacy operator to repurchase up to 5.9% of its shares through open market purchases. For WBA , the company now has $12.25 Billion of cash on the books, which is offset by $4.84 Billion current liabilities.
- Hollywood Bowl Group PLC (BOWL) Rating Reiterated by Investec
- Apple smart glasses: Tim Cook says AR tech not ready
- Tottenham Hotspur's Danny Rose 'would turn down Chelsea for Manchester United'
- Erdogan blames U.S. for initiating visa row with Turkey
- Cleveland Browns Name Kevin Hogan Starting QB
- Taylor Swift Gets Her Own App and Emojis. They're Called Taymojis
- PC market declines further
- Crowley Maritime Trucks Continue to Aid Puerto Rico
- Four new Xbox One S bundles announced
- Demi Lovato Reveals 'Simply Complicated' Documentary Trailer