Following her freaky appearance with Adam Sandler last week, Miley Cyrus returned to the late-night TV circuit last night (October 10) to join Late Late Show host James Corden for a new "Carpool Karaoke" segment.
Between all these revelations, Miley and James belted out some of her hits, including "The Climb", "Party in the U.S.A.', "Wrecking Ball" and 'Malibu", and not that she needed to but Cyrus really proved she has some serious pipes. "High as hell", she said. Always good to have a plan B, Miley.
Earth to witness asteroid swingby over the southern sky on Thursday
A small asteroid is scheduled to pass by Earth safely at a distance of around 50,000 km above our globe's surface on Thursday. This asteroid was discovered by the Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System (Pan-STARRS) in Hawaii in 2012.
Cyrus shared a humorous story to prove to Corden that she's a awful driver: she actually crashed her vehicle into the sound trailer of "The Voice" when she was the last to leave the set one night.
"That's how insane I am". Cyrus kept her secret all day until spilling in private to co-hosts Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.
Heartbreaking Reasons Why International Day Of The Girl Is So, So Important
We must address the concerns of parents, engage with them in making change possible. Across the world, 15 million girls are married each year before the age of 18.
"So I didn't tell them (about the accident), I show up in my rental vehicle, and then I go and tell Adam and Blake", she laughed. I totally f**king wrecked The Voice sound trailer!' But I was mic'd!
Miley Cyrus performing "Blurred Lines" with Robin Thicke at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. "You're in a auto with Miley Cyrus, you've pulled outside someone's house and you're trying to make each other cry, '" the host said. "I should make it something that can change people's lives, rather than be a controversial conversation that does nothing but become a fun Halloween costume for people".
Uber's Indian rival Ola scores $1.1B investment
Ola , which is the third-most valuable start-up in the country, has been trying to raise fresh capital since June 2016. The increasing interest in Ola comes at a time when Uber has been embroiled in a series of internal challenges.
Corden later quizzed Cyrus on how stoned she was at various moments in her career.
- US Suspends Non-Immigrant Visa Services in Turkey After Arrest
- New Zealand political parties hold talks to form coalition government
- Price Target Analysis of American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL)
- Solar case: Vigilance probe against Chandy, others
- Divisions remain as Hamas-Fatah reconciliation talks due to start
- Nissan GT-R Remotely Driven With PS Controller Hits 130 miles per hour
- Penguins' visit to White House had different feel
- Indians DH Encarnacion hopes to return for Game 5
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY) Under Analyst Spotlight
- Protesting Against Delhi Metro Fare Hike, AAP To Conduct 'Satyagraha' From Today