According to the Wall Street Journal, the answer might be yes.
The White House on Saturday denied that there is any change to the Trump administration's position on the Paris climate agreement, after the Wall Street Journal, citing a European Union official, reported the US will not back out of the deal.
A pitch-black planet orbits an alien star 1400 light-years away
The planet has a radius twice Jupiter's and is incredibly close to WASP-12a, with a year lasting around a single Earth day. The side that receives the most light reaches temperatures that are too hot for clouds and alkali metals to form.
The Journal quoted European Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy Miguel Arias Cañete as saying top Trump officials stated that the US will not renegotiate the Paris accord, and will review the terms of how the USA can engage in the existing agreement.
Seven million people died from smoking a year ago
Heart disease was the leading cause of premature death in most regions and killed 9.48 million people globally previous year . Almost 55 million people died in 2016, while 129 million were born, leaving a net gain of 74 million humans on the planet.
What's more, New York Times reporter Glenn Thrush said a White House spokesperson had denied the meeting account, "saying the position hasn't changed". However, after a meeting compiled of 30 world leaders from China as well as USA allies from the European Union and Canada, he may scrap that idea completely.
Withdrawing was one of Trump's key promises during his presidential campaign.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said the president's view is that the U.S.is withdrawing unless "we get pro-America terms".
India launches first bullet train project
One Mumbaikar was of the opinion that bringing bullet trains when local trains and platforms are already in poor condition, was a wrong move and would increase the debts.
"It's clear that we need to be taking a leadership role in climate change", said McKenna.
- Florida nursing home called emergency cellphone belonging to governor's office for help
- Christian Atsu on target as Newcastle United brilliantly beat Stoke City
- Arsenal must decide to win Europa - Cech
- Budget plan: New cellphone tax, reduced tax credits
- DONALD TRUMP Visits Hurricane Irma-Ravaged Florida!
- Tennessee senior safety Todd Kelly Jr. has potential season-ending knee injury
- 100000 people still without power in Georgia
- North Korea Is Pushing Its Limits With The Trump Administration
- Paulinho's late goal seals Barcelona's victory at Getafe
- Android backups are auto-deleted after an inactivity period