Two terrorists were gunned down on Saturday as the Indian Army foiled an infiltration bid in Machil sector of Kupwara district of Jammu and Kashmir. As Machil village lies along the border, nothing could be ascertained independently.
"Two militants were killed so far weapons were recovered from the possession of slain militants", Defence spokesman in Srinagar said.
McDonald moves up at final major
Three players are now tied for the 73rd position in the standings with 409 points - Ryann O'Toole, Tiffany Joh and Ally McDonald. I was very happy for her. "But personally, I feel more comfortable to actually chase those top players from the back".
On Thursday, a key commander of the Lashkar-e-Tayiba and the mastermind of the Amarnath yatra attack, Abu Ismail was shot dead in a 3 minute encounter by security forces in Jammu and Kashmir.
Meanwhile, violation of the ceasefire agreement by Pakistani troops continued for the second night in Jammu.
Ousted Pak PM faces key by-poll test today
The Election Commission of Pakistan has set up 220 polling stations for the voters. ANP candidate Amir Bahadur Khan Hoti also has withdrawn in support of Kalsoom.
"The body of a militant, killed by the troops when they foiled an infiltration along the IB in Arnia sector on Monday, was recovered on Tuesday", a BSF officer said.
However, the Army foiled their bid and neutralised them in the process.
Trump helps volunteer efforts in hurricane-ravaged Florida
As of Wednesday afternoon, 3.7 million customers still were without power, according to state statistics. At least 34 storm-related deaths have been reported on the USA mainland, according to local officials.
In Gurez sector of north Kashmir's Bandipora district, five armed infiltrators were killed during counter infiltration operation in July.
- PH to North Korea: Stop 'provocative' missile tests, start peace talks
- Penalties cost LSU big in 37-7 loss to Miss
- Serena Williams' Daughter Already Has Her Own Instagram Account
- Interpreter Mostly Signed Nonsense During Irma Briefing
- Who Are The Juggalos And Why Are They Marching In Washington, DC?
- In a 1st, S&P 500 closes above 2500
- Four killed in M5 pile-up after lorry has 'puncture'
- Will Vandervort Previews Clemson vs Louisville
- United Nations refugee agency 'shocked' by killings in eastern DR Congo
- Catalan mayors defiant over independence vote pressure