President Donald Trump says he's hitting the campaign trail next week for Alabama Sen. After President Trump was elected, he announced that Sessions would lead the Justice Department, leaving his Senate seat vacant. Luther Strange in the primary race for U.S. Senate.
Trump wrote that, "I will be in Huntsville, Alabama, on Saturday night to support Luther Strange for Senate".
White House denies reports that US changing stance on Paris climate pact
Withdrawing was one of Trump's key promises during his presidential campaign. According to the Wall Street Journal , the answer might be yes.
Odd is in a tight GOP primary race with former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore to fill Attorney General Jeff Sessions' former Senate seat.
Moore led unusual in the first round of GOP voting. Emerson College conducted a telephone poll which puts Democrat Doug Jones in a statistical dead heat with either odd or Moore. Luther Strange, who faces a runoff in the Republican primary to fill his seat.
Texas A&M WR flips off fans running to locker room at halftime
The Aggies need to play three solid quarters and put the game away before the middle of the fourth. Things are still off to a rocky start this year for the Aggies under head coach Kevin Sumlin .
Unusual has utilized Shelby's name in recent campaign advertisement fliers that have been sent to voters statewide.
Moore led odd by 25,000 votes in the first round of balloting and has a loyal following among the state's evangelical voters. Brooks said Moore will "fight for America" and criticized "malicious" tactics of a PAC supporting odd. Trump endorsed unusual before the August primary.
Facebook Turns Over Details of Russian Campaign Ads to Mueller
That detailed information included copies of the actual ads, along with details about the purchases, the Journal reported . CNN confirmed on Saturday that Mueller had indeed obtained the information with the help of a warrant .
- Narcos Location Scout Carlos Muñoz Portal Found Dead in Mexico
- Android backups are auto-deleted after an inactivity period
- Trump Tests Loyal Base With Immigration Flirtation With Dems
- Hurricane Jose could pose threat to East Cost
- 100000 people still without power in Georgia
- Seven million people died from smoking a year ago
- Marlins move weekend home series against Brewers to Milwaukee
- Tennessee senior safety Todd Kelly Jr. has potential season-ending knee injury
- Jose strengthens to hurricane again, goes up off East Coast: NHC
- 8 die at South Florida nursing home amid Irma destruction