The superstar of Bollywood Salman Khan honoured with a prestigious award of Global Diversity Award 2017 for his achievements of his talent in the field of cinema and his involvement in philanthropic endeavors.
"The Global Diversity Award is given to people of enormous stature in terms of what they have done for diversity in the world, and he is certainly one of them", Vaz said. The 51-year-old actor is accompanied by his one-year-old nephew Ahil (Arpita's son). And despite being one of the money magnets on the box office, Salman is also known for his noble philanthropy and humanitarian work that he does off camera, in real life. I would like to thank the fans for the respect that they have shown me.
United Nations chief condemns N Korean's missile launch
South Korea's military said it conducted a missile test of its own in response to north Korea's latest missile launch. The tougher sanctions included restrictions against its trade in oil and petroleum products.
On receiving such honour, the "Tubelight" star said, "My father would never have believed that I would make it here".
Sultan Actor Salman Khan just took to his social media account and shared the picture of the ceremony and expressed his joy.
Four killed in M5 pile-up after lorry has 'puncture'
Two other men were able to rescue her two children who were screaming in fear, however the father of the children had been killed. A spokeswoman said: "We have 13 resources at the scene including the critical care team and the hazardous area response team".
The actor is in Britain for his Da-Bangg Tour; his first time in the country in a decade.
Coming to the movie "Tiger Zinda Hai", it is the sequel to the 2012 hit "Ek Tha Tiger" and is helmed by Ali Abbas Zafar with Yash Raj Films as the producer. He will also begin shooting for Race 3, that will be directed by Remo D'Souza and also starring Jacqueline Fernandez.
Team India practice ahead of first ODI against Australia
Peter Handscomb has been drafted into the squad as his replacement, but he will not reach Chennai in time for this first ODI. However, it was not enough as India clinched the game and the seven-match series 3-2 with two matches being abandoned.
- Will Vandervort Previews Clemson vs Louisville
- Egypt: Morsi life sentence upheld
- Essential Phone can now be used on Verizon networks
- West Indies Considered Walk-off in Rain Curtailed Game
- 8 residents dead at Florida nursing home left without power after Irma
- Visitors Burnley Hold Liverpool to a 1-1 Draw
- Who Are The Juggalos And Why Are They Marching In Washington, DC?
- Confederate Rally Organizers Arrive on Monument Avenue in Richmond
- Ryan to impanel GOP working group on DACA
- How to Watch Texans-Bengals NFL Thursday Night Football Live Stream Online