Veteran location manager Carlos Munoz was shot and killed while scouting for season 4 of Narcos.
Netflix said in a statement, "We are aware of the passing of Carlos Munoz Portal, a well-respected scout, and send our condolences to his family".
A 'Secret' About Aamir Khan That You Probably Didn't Know
This action-adventure film will see Bachchan and Khan, participating in a sword fight which now being shot in Mumbai . Presently the social media has gone viral with a recent picture of Aamir with hair locks and long moustache.
Carlos Muñoz Portal's body was found on Monday, along with his bullet-riddled auto, in a remote area in San Bartolo Actopan, which is near the borders of the Hidalgo state. Police are now investigating the circumstances of Portal's death. Global news outlet El Pais was the first to report his death, and indicated that the compact auto in which Munoz was discovered was "on an unnamed dirt road in the community of San Bartolo Actopan, in the municipality of Temascalapa". The site is located very close to the border with Hidalgo, which is notorious for drug-related homicides.
Mr Portal is reported to have been killed on Monday, but the news of his death only broke last night (SAT). Portal apparently was on the scouting trip by himself-and he was working in an area known for murders, according to El Pais.
DONALD TRUMP Visits Hurricane Irma-Ravaged Florida!
The Florida Health Care Association called Wednesday's deaths a "profound tragedy within the larger tragedy of Hurricane Irma". Police were first called to the facility at about 4:30 a.m. but authorities did not arrive until after 6 a.m., officials said.
An investigation into his death is ongoing.
"Given the depopulated we have no witnesses", says a spokesman for the Attorney General of the State of Mexico.
Lookout for this Stock: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc
The Company's segments include Cable Network Programming; Television; Filmed Entertainment, and Other, Corporate and Eliminations. Wellington Management Group Ltd Liability Partnership holds 0.52% or 5.69 million shares. 114,982 are held by Citigroup.
According to Variety, the 37-year-old's bullet-riddled body and auto were found in a remote area near the borders of Hidalgo state, a hugely violent area of the country.
- A pitch-black planet orbits an alien star 1400 light-years away
- Marshal of Indian Air Force Arjan Singh passes away at 98
- Massive Fire At RK Studio, No Casualties Reported
- Slides: What to Watch For: Patriots vs. Saints
- Korea seeks 'equilibrium' of military force with US: KCNA
- Hurricane Jose could pose threat to East Cost
- Patkar protests for Narmada families on Modi's inauguration eve
- Florida nursing home called emergency cellphone belonging to governor's office for help
- Kavya moves HC seeking anticipatory bail
- Paulinho's late goal seals Barcelona's victory at Getafe