The "Frozen" actress gave an update on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
"We've been making the most of a insane situation", the Frozen actor told Kimmel. While it hasn't exactly been the typical Disney vacation, the actress said the group has "been making the most of a insane situation" by singing Disney tunes, playing plenty of Bingo, and even staging some wheelchair races.
JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon Says Bitcoin is a 'Fraud'
The long-time CEO of JP Morgan Chase, Jamie Dimon , had some sharp words for Bitcoin investors in an interview yesterday. As for the cryptocurrency market, "Someone's going to get killed and then the government's going to come down", he said .
The Frozen star - who is now in Florida filming a movie - has been documenting her shenanigans during the storm with a series of heartfelt yet hilarious posts on Instagram, and on Monday, she spoke to Jimmy Kimmel during a live satellite feed.
'He's been running toilet paper to people's rooms at two in the morning, ' she said.
Wedged in between the hotel's manager, Gary, and her new "side piece", an elderly gentleman named John, Kristen recounted the details of the last few harrowing days.
"We have so many people, and it's not just seniors here!"
California Ranked 4th Happiest State in America
Just looking at depression rates showed some strong indicators of how state's would fare overall. The study ranked CT 18th happiest state to live in, where Minnesota ranked number one.
"I'll never be the same", John responded.
"I'm swarmed under with handsome women", he told the host.
Bell then panned the camera across the room where dozens of people had gathered. "It's a big party".
Meanwhile, the hotel where Bell is hunkering down (along with around 86 other film crew members) is full of senior home evacuees and she is finding all kinds of ways to light up their evenings.
North Korea lashes out over 'vicious' United Nations sanctions
It no longer proposes blacklisting Kim and relaxes sanctions earlier proposed on oil and gas, a draft reviewed by Reuters shows. Observers have said Beijing might agree to just a partial, or temporary, oil exports ban .
- Savanna Greywind's boyfriend now has full custody over his daughter, Haisley Jo
- Before and after photos show Hurricane Irma's devastation in the Caribbean
- ESPN's Jemele Hill: Trump Is A 'White Supremacist' And Unfit For Office
- Matt Damon is very, very small in his newest trailer
- McConnell: No new debt ceiling vote until "well into 2018"
- Brexit Talks Between UK, Brussels to Resume on September 25
- Green factor explains disappearance of big-ticket promises in BC budget: James
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech: Alexis will quickly silence the boos
- Hurricane Jose Path Could Bring Storm To East Coast
- Real Madrid Star Marco Asensio Not Interested in Joining PSG