This is rather odd because these devices are already running Android 8.0.0 Oreo OS. It is the only Nokia smartphone available in India now for purchase as other models of same series that are Nokia 5 and Nokia 6, which has the latest Android version.
USA pushing a long-shot United Nations resolution on North Korea
Peru normalized ties with North Korea in November 1988, and a Pyongyang trade representative represents the regime, according to Yonhap.
As per a small changelog shared by Nokia, the update will bring Android 7.1.1 base as well as improved system stability and user interface enhancements. The Android 8.0 update may also arrive as an OTA update soon after the launch of the handset. Your device should have at least 50% charge and you need around 2GB of free space on the phone.
North Korea may launch new ballistic missile test to mark foundation day
North Korea says it needs its weapons to protect itself from U.S. aggression and regularly threatens to destroy the United States. China is by far North Korea's biggest trading partner, accounting for 92 percent of two-way trade past year .
Earlier, Juho Sarvikas, Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer at HMD Global, posted a tweet that "Got a few questions on this so wanted to confirm that #Nokia3 will receive 7.1.1 update by end of August". There is no official announcement by Nokia yet but thanks to the XDA community for willingly sharing the link to the software update file.
As for specifications, the Nokia 3 sports a a 5-inch HD display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor. Moving to the internal storage, it consists of 16GB that can be conveniently expanded up to 128GB through microSD cards.
North Korean envoy just warned the US will suffer "greatest pain"
But she stressed that "these steps only work if all nations implement them completely and aggressively". It said the United States would pay a heavy price if the sanctions proposed by Washington are adopted .
In terms of the camera, it features 8-megapixel cameras on both front and back of the device with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12-micron pixel size along.
- Kremlin used Facebook to promote political protests in US
- Sen. Collins wants to stop Trump's Military transgender ban
- Western Digital is ready to buy Toshiba's chip manufacturing business
- Barzani vows to press on with Kurdish referendum, defying Iraq parliament
- Gerry Brownlee welcomes new North Korea sanctions
- Jon Jones's "B" Sample Tests Positive for Performance-Enhancing Substance
- There are 3 hurricanes in the Atlantic right now
- DUSU election 2017: NSUI returns on the scene, leading on three posts
- White House won't commit to signing joint congressional resolution condemning white supremacists
- Pyongyang warns Washington over United Nations sanctions push