Wenger, who has repeatedly insisted the Chile global will stay in north London, was eager to stress that Sanchez's absence from training was due to an abdominal strain he picked up before the game against Chelsea in the Community Shield.
Wenger has revealed how uncertainty over his future last season created a "lack of clarity in the dressing room" and saw players asking him what was going on.
North Korea war: How did we get here?
Trump also said that his critics only complained about his tough rhetoric on North Korea "because it's me". Trump added, "Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path! ".
But manager Arsene Wenger is still uncertain as to whether the salary increase will be enough to extend Sanchez's deal.
He missed the Community Shield victory over Chelsea with flu and now Wenger has said he is out with an abdominal strain.
The leader of "Arsenal" Alexis Sanchez could become the highest paid player in the English Premier League.
When asked if Arsenal have received any bids from PSG for the 28-year-old, Wenger replied: "I can not tell you that".
Ezekiel Elliott Not Playing in Preseason Game Against Rams as Appeal Looms
Ezekiel Elliott responded to a six-game suspension levied upon him by the NFL Friday in a tweet late Friday evening. Dallas will look to get familiar with the running backs they will start the season with.
The 28-year-old appeared to push for a move last month by reiterating his desire to play in the Champions League, but there is a renewed optimism in north London that he will now stay. "I don't think I would have included him certainly on Friday night - I don't think I would have started him".
Arsenal attacking midfielder Mesut Ozil will sign a new contract that will see him earn more than £220,000 per week.
"I think he had in his career some bad moments because he had some small injuries", the Frenchman added.
"It is a relief and I believe as well a reminder to the players that they have hurdles on the way and that we can get round it, like tonight so that is quite positive".
Pence to Visit Colombia After Trump Threatens Venezuela
The Venezuelan opposition accuses Mr Maduro of trying to cling on to power, but he says the new assembly will bring peace to the country.
- Stock markets lower, gold price continues to rise amid political tensions
- Detroit Tigers vs. Minnesota Twins
- Hideki Matsuyama is in position for his first major
- Britain won't back Donald Trump on military strike
- What You Need to Know About the Solar Eclipse
- Nationals' Harper leaves with apparent knee injury
- White House: Donald Trump and Emmanuel Macron on growing North Korea's threat
- Paris to consider video games for 2024 Olympics
- Trump not ruling out military action to settle Venezuela crisis
- Stocks slide on continued concern over tension between United States and North Korea