"Firing exchanges are continuing", the sources added.
An Army soldier was martyred while another was critically injured as Pakistan violated ceasefire on Saturday by shelling mortars and firing on forward posts along the LoC in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The deceased soldier belonged to Village Tarsana, district Morena, Madhya Pradesh. Some reports said that the Indian Army retaliated strongly to the ceasefire violation.
Chelsea to make improved £25m bid for Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater
Drinkwater featured in Europe's premier club competition last season after helping Leicester win the 2015/16 Premier League title. Drinkwater is said to be keen to move to the London club, despite not being guaranteed a place in the starting XI.
"The Indian positions are effectively retaliating". "The Pakistani army initiated unprovoked and indiscriminate firing of small arms, automatic weapons and mortars from 5". He is survived by his wife Omavati Devi, one son and a daughter, the spokesperson said, adding that he was a fearless and honest soldier and the nation will always remain indebted to him for the supreme sacrifice and devotion to duty.
On Saturday morning, a civilian in Poonch lost his life after Pakistan resorted to shelling.
He said an army many identified as Naib Subedar Jagram Singh Tomar, 42, died was grievously injured in the Pakistani troops firing.
Pogba reveals trophies Manchester United are targeting this season
Carrick, who replaced Wayne Rooney as skipper after his departure to Everton feels Matic can become a great player for United. The fiery Scot does not think Pogba is in the same league as Old Trafford legends Eric Cantona and Ryan Giggs.
This year, Pakistani forces have carried out 301 incidents of unprovoked ceasefire violations along the LoC, the Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement.
Earlier in the day, a 40-year-old woman, Raqia Bi, was killed when a shell fired from across the border exploded in the verandah of her house around 5.20am.
Danny Welbeck pleased with Arsenal spirit in win over Leicester
Arsenal debutant Alexandre Lacazette gave his team a dream start with a goal after only 94 seconds. To think, we have an entire opening weekend to go yet, as well as an entire season.
- Ronald Koeman: Everton improvement is impossible in Premier League this year
- Uber investors seek to oust Benchmark after 'destructive' lawsuit
- 17 ships blocked on St. Mary's River by grounded cargo ship
- Your letters: Scorn and support for Trump's tough talk on North Korea
- Bigg Boss on Star Maa & Vijay captivate viewers
- Tensione Usa-NordCorea, Kim:"Vi spazzeremo via", Trump
- Giroud header seals Arsenal win in season-opening thriller
- Over 3000 delegates gather for PDP National Convention
- Avengers 4 Begins Shooting, First Set Photo Arrives
- Public Libraries Giving Away Solar Eclipse Glasses