Today we've got word that the next Samsung wearable device - a ideal companion for the Galaxy Note 8, as it were - just passed through the FCC.
A sports-focused watch would make plenty of sense. The name has been spotted on the official Samsung website with the model number SM-R365. However, the Sport moniker suggests the device is meant to bridge the gap between a smartwatch and a fitness tracker.
Trump's 'fire and fury' over North Korea hurts his Asia allies
Trump's comment prompted North Korea's military to announce that it was considering an attack on the US territory of Guam. The tough talk capped a week in which long-standing tensions between the countries risked abruptly boiling over.
Nothing much is known about the wearable at the moment, except that it's likely to have a design similar to the standard Gear Fit 2 and could feature improved step-tracking accuracy.
According to rumors, the smartwatch will probably consist of features such as on-board Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Rating Lowered by FBR & Co
On August 3 the company was downgraded from " to "Market Perform" and a price target of $15.00 was set in an announcement from B. On average, analysts predict that SeaWorld Entertainment will post ($0.67) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
From the FCC documentation, a schematic of how the wearable device might look like has been revealed. Whether a significant update to the watch's Tizen OS will be made or not is yet to be seen. Exactly what Samsung will bring differently to the market in terms of a sports-oriented device is yet to be seen.
Android Wear's position in the smartwatch market is now at an awkward state, and as a result of this, companies like Samsung and Fitbit have a chance to thrive.
Olympics could open North Korea -- Rex Tilley
On Tuesday, Trump promised to unleash "fire and fury" on North Korea if it was to launch an attack on the U.S. or its allies. Photo A-10 planes lined up for takeoff on Thursday from the United States Osan Air Base in Pyeongtaek, South Korea.
The next Samsung event is all but guaranteed to be home to the Galaxy Note 8 - but that's not all.
- Isco "very close" to signing new contract with Real Madrid
- Watch for knockoffs: Unsafe glasses flood market ahead of eclipse
- US stocks slide amid heightened US-North Korea tensions
- US Defense Secretary issues stark warning to North Korea
- Google Android O stable version could roll out on August 21
- Aaron Carter Asks Chloë Grace Moretz on Dinner Date - Will She Accept?
- Pep Guardiola forecasts end to Manchester City spending spree
- Trump tells Guam Governor 'you are safe'
- Plains Group Holdings, LP (NYSE:PAGP) Director Everardo Goyanes Buys 20000 Shares
- LG Unveils V30 Smartphone Featuring an F1.6 Aperture Camera