Rooney has now been involved in 300 Premier League goals - 199 scored himself and 101 assists.
If N Korea provokes U.S. retaliation, will China remain neutral?
Army Corps of Engineers could EMP harden numerous most important nodes in the electric grid and other critical infrastructures. The other 40% is simply that the United States will have to tolerate and live with North Korea's nuclear threat forever.
"We know at home that we have that fantastic support and hopefully we can get a good win this Saturday".
"To replace Lukaku is really hard".
Ross Barkley and James McCarthy are out injured and will not feature in the Premier League opener.
Winger Yannick Bolasie (knee) and defenders Seamus Coleman (broken leg) and Ramiro Funes Mori (knee) will miss the start of the campaign with longer-term problems.
Danny Rose issues apology to Tottenham after questioning Spurs' transfer policy
It is hard when you have a good team and a clear philosophy and the plan you want to follow, it is not easy to find the right profile [of player].
This is because four of Everton's first six league fixtures see them face Man City, Chelsea, Spurs and Man United, with only the Spurs game taking place at home. They have brought in Kurt Zouma on loan and Darren Fletcher but they look weaker heading into this campaign. The additions should make the team much stronger than before.
For Stoke, Mark Hughes opts for a 3-4-2-1 formation, with Saido Berahino picked to lead the line with support from Xherdan Shaqiri and Bojan Krkic. This side plays some attractive football and they have done well in the past few seasons so I am interested in seeing how they play.
Hughes, meanwhile, will hope that his side can spring an opening day upset and get themselves off to a better start than last season when it took them until October to register their first league win.
Stoke's only Premier League opening day victory came in 2009, seeing off newly promoted Burnley (D3 L5).
Mariners place James Paxton on 10-day DL
North Battleford's Andrew Albers is going to be in a pennant chase. "Hopefully, we'd have the lead, and we did have the lead". Tonight, I think the plan was lined up right. "We have to take advantage of when Mike gets on", Scioscia said.
- Political tensions continue to weigh on stocks
- Giroud header seals Arsenal win in season-opening thriller
- 17 ships blocked on St. Mary's River by grounded cargo ship
- Trisha Paytas lashes out at housemates after quitting CBB
- Danny Welbeck pleased with Arsenal spirit in win over Leicester
- Man City without injured duo for Brighton trip
- SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS) Stock Rating Lowered by FBR & Co
- Real Madrid wouldn't sell Ronaldo for his weight in gold, says Perez
- Watch for knockoffs: Unsafe glasses flood market ahead of eclipse
- Trump tells Guam Governor 'you are safe'